Media Leader of Rats - Jackster Plays 200th Game Today

Remove this Banner Ad

Never has leading a pack of rats been a position of such esteem. Rats, Swamprats no less, carry many negative connotations. Thought of as being dirty and the carrier of diseases, it’s no surprise that the word ‘rat’ is used when someone ‘snitches’ in prison. And yet, despite the connotations, jackster83 has incredibly led this group of Rats to a successful season and will lead them to a likely premiership this season.

He is an impressive poster and leader, admired internally and by those outside the swamp. But respect for Jackster83 only grew a fortnight ago. Set to celebrate his 200th in a game against the Furies before the bye, Jackster sensationally dropped himself from the team. Why? Because the Furies were so inept, the match thread so appalling, that Jackster refused to play a milestone game against the worst team ever assembled in the worst thread ever produced.

And so, jackster83 comes to play game 200 today. He is a 2X premiership player and is soon to win his 3rd. Interestingly, Jackster has played in 3 draws in just 200 games, and otherwise has won far more games than he has lost.

Jackster83 took over from former captain philreich and there could be no better choice to lead the club.

philreich, who passed the mantle to Jackster, had this to say:

jackster83 is one of the real good guys of the SFA. He joined the Rats soon after the tragic death of his brother, who we knew as drazah. Jackster quickly became an integral part of the team, and he was the obvious choice to replace yours truly when I called time on my captaincy.

Congrats on reaching such a significant milestone mate - here's to the next 200.

Thank you Phil for your words and for sharing that emotional origin story.

jackster83, we all wish you well today for game 200 and for the many games to follow. Thank you for all that you do and keep posting with the quality you always do.

Oh, thought you were in line for the EKA award and this was your campaign launch.

Hope you do a better job of fixing the roof than the last guy. “Rain” in an underground stadium?

Congrats on keeping the Swampies a half decent team for your milestone game.

Congrats on your big thing, jackster83!

Oh, and on your double century, too.

(I'm still waiting for my cushy job...)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Onya jackster83, 'twas a lot of fun winning flags with you. Well and truly one of the league's good guys! Here's to many many more!

ZWpQ3Vh.png

jackster83, congratulations to a fellow S26er!! A loyal clubman who has bled Swampie for 200 games with plenty more to come. Well done sir. :thumbsu:

Never has leading a pack of rats been a position of such esteem. Rats, Swamprats no less, carry many negative connotations. Thought of as being dirty and the carrier of diseases, it’s no surprise that the word ‘rat’ is used when someone ‘snitches’ in prison. And yet, despite the connotations, jackster83 has incredibly led this group of Rats to a successful season and will lead them to a likely premiership this season.

He is an impressive poster and leader, admired internally and by those outside the swamp. But respect for Jackster83 only grew a fortnight ago. Set to celebrate his 200th in a game against the Furies before the bye, Jackster sensationally dropped himself from the team. Why? Because the Furies were so inept, the match thread so appalling, that Jackster refused to play a milestone game against the worst team ever assembled in the worst thread ever produced.

And so, jackster83 comes to play game 200 today. He is a 2X premiership player and is soon to win his 3rd. Interestingly, Jackster has played in 3 draws in just 200 games, and otherwise has won far more games than he has lost.

Jackster83 took over from former captain philreich and there could be no better choice to lead the club.

philreich, who passed the mantle to Jackster, had this to say:

jackster83 is one of the real good guys of the SFA. He joined the Rats soon after the tragic death of his brother, who we knew as drazah. Jackster quickly became an integral part of the team, and he was the obvious choice to replace yours truly when I called time on my captaincy.

Congrats on reaching such a significant milestone mate - here's to the next 200.

Thank you Phil for your words and for sharing that emotional origin story.

jackster83, we all wish you well today for game 200 and for the many games to follow. Thank you for all that you do and keep posting with the quality you always do.

congRATS, jackster83!

Congrats on your 200th today.

I seen the game was a draw so I'm not sure if you knew whether to laugh or cry at the end...
I decided to just drink lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back