Left hand links bar??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
sorry, can someone tell me how i get the links that were on the left hand side back.

i found them very handy.

for some reason they have dissapeared when i came into work today. went through my options but can't work out how to get it back, or even if there is an option for it and they've just been taken out....

sorry, can someone tell me how i get the links that were on the left hand side back.

i found them very handy.

for some reason they have dissapeared when i came into work today. went through my options but can't work out how to get it back, or even if there is an option for it and they've just been taken out....

x2 Mine have gone to!!! They were very handy :thumbsu:

Shuuutupp

carl20.gif

Amazing.

Plenty of whinges when they appeared and more whinges when they're not there.

bring it back!!!!

at least give users the choice of whether they want it or not.

have it under user options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just did an upgrade to version 3.8 - the l/h nav will return shortly.

There should be an option for those who want it or not. I definitely want it, but as you can see there are those who dislike it. Since the old layout may not be back, then it would be wise to ensure BF members at least have the option to select, or deselect the nav bar.

The people that liked it probably have 24inch widescreen monitors. It was annoying as hell on a 17inch standard, cramps things up too much.
I have both and I don't find the navigation bar to be all that obtrusive on the smaller monitor, though that might be because I actually like the bar being there. Makes things much easier :thumbsu:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back