Leon Davis Out!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you've got to be ****ING kidding me!!! ahhhh!

i need goddard and lockyer to go mental tonight and get WELL iver 100 points each.

im only 261 points up, and my opponent still has Dal santo (C), gilbert, and gram. and i THOUGHT i had davis, lockyer and goddard playing. shit!

can't believe it. no injury cover after higgins and M.Brown were out.

i was hoping fisher was out so i could role my opponent in league then neon is gone. bugger.

fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Can't believe he is out, now i have to use aaron davey as my captain and he had a less then desirable week. Should have went with selwood... damn. Now i just have to hope Swan and koshitski have off days and lockyer, gilbert, dal santo and fraser have blinders.

YAY!

The first out or injury all season that hasn't been bad for me!!!!

I know I shouldn't be happy that many have lost a big scorer.

But for once it isn't me... thankyou SC!

I feel such a dummy. Usually ableett in my captian but since he was out, i decided to give davis the job. Well, he obviously had a look at my team and decided the burden is to great so he pulled a sicky xD. To make matter worse I had NDS in my side but he wasnt my vice. Nick stevens was ZzzZZzZZ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel such a dummy. Usually ableett in my captian but since he was out, i decided to give davis the job. Well, he obviously had a look at my team and decided the burden is to great so he pulled a sicky xD. To make matter worse I had NDS in my side but he wasnt my vice. Nick stevens was ZzzZZzZZ

You chose Stevens over Dal Santo as captain? :eek:

well..... that took me to 5 zeros :( still managed to win my league game. now i have to find a way to cover hodge, rance, and possibly higgins and leon. hopefully cheney and hartlett/beams get a game this week, and raines (useless bastard) makes a comeback. would be nice not to have 4 players in my forward line scoring 0 too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back