Let the coaching merry - go round begin. Many clubs need new coaches insert rumours and opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 28, 2005
Here and there
AFL Club
Geelong
Clubs that need new coaches are. Please correct me if i am wrong.

GDFL

Winchelsea
Werribee Centrals
North Geelong
Belmont

BFL

Anglesea
Ocean Grove (maybe)
Modewarre (maybe)
Newcomb

GFL

Newtown
Lara

Feel free to add any i may have missed.

GDFL

Winchelsea
Werribee Centrals
North Geelong
Belmont

BFL

Anglesea
Ocean Grove (maybe)
Modewarre (maybe)
Newcomb

GFL

Newtown
Lara

Modewarre definitely need a new one...

Will Paul Corrigan go as a stand alone, or will co-coaches remain the flavour at McDonald Reserve...

GDFL

Winchelsea
Werribee Centrals
North Geelong
Belmont

BFL

Anglesea
Ocean Grove (maybe)
Modewarre (maybe)
Newcomb

GFL

Newtown
Lara

I think Anakie are looking for one aswell.

GDFL

Winchelsea
Werribee Centrals
North Geelong
Belmont

BFL

Anglesea
Ocean Grove (maybe)
Modewarre (maybe)
Newcomb

GFL

Newtown
Lara

Lara's new coach? David Mitchell

A little whisper St Albans might be parting ways with Clarke.......maybe looking at Draga to take over as playing coach? anyone from St Albans give more on this?

Lara's new coach? David Mitchell

Is that definate i heard that frank fop was a front runner for that job but there has been a few rumours floating around about him apparently talking with belmont and nth geelong aswell............anyone shed some light on this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that definate i heard that frank fop was a front runner for that job but there has been a few rumours floating around about him apparently talking with belmont and nth geelong aswell............anyone shed some light on this?
heard frank is staying at drysdale 1 more year with his intentions on being a coach at north shore maybe the year after

Has definatly spoken to Nth Geelong and asked for a five year deal.

If that is true i would think his asking price would be at least $20,000 a year, which is abbout right. Therefore we are talking a 5 year $100,000 deal. Thats a pretty big deal for local footy in Geelong. He may just be worth that.

Thats a lot of money for North there not renound high payers

Not a whisper it is fact. Sutterby to coach Newtwon with Bruhn as his assistant. Was in the Addy this morning.

Wonder if any Newcomb players might head there (Bury, the Morrisons). I hope not for Newcombs sake.

Imagine Newcomb without the Morrisons and Bury? they would fold

any1 heard the news on gav hab having a meeting with ocean grove this week sometime...
apperantly turned down anakie!!
wat about a new coach at whinch and nth apart from fopiani any1 heard any news??

Remove this Banner Ad

Let the coaching merry - go round begin. Many clubs need new coaches insert rumours and opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back