No Oppo Supporters Lewis traded to Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

wonder if he was shopped around as part of the JOM deal and taken offence (rightly so) to it.
That or now Mitchell and Hill have left, the pact of hanging around for less money is broken - and it's time to cash in.

No he's not leaving. According to GW on the radio (I think it was him), Taz was described as a required player and a contracted player... so there !

Apparently Melbourne was enquiring about him.

His management approached Melbourne.....and therein lies the issue.

There's a few rumours, one that he met with Clarko this arvo and he is staying, the other being Damien Barrett saying he's gone. Seeing Pickers is his manager anythings possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess he won't be the next captain now!

The Family Club is having a bad week for it's image but hey, at least the haters are getting something to hate.

Some Hawk posters on open forums are behaving like absolute flogs; its no wonder that not everybody loves us.

Julian Bayard (@julianbayard)
13/10/16, 5:12 pm
Clarkson and Lewis met again today. Will now stay a Hawk.

His twitter profile states he works for trade radio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trade week is not about the supporters. Mitchell made up his mind within the last couple of weeks. That's why he sounded so relaxed on the radio yesterday. He's at peace with himself, the club & his decision. Lewis didn't take too kindly to being asked if he wanted a similar change & hence approached Melbourne. Re-signing all of them last year was a massive mistake & now it feels as if the fabric of our great club may be slowly being pulled apart. Have a feeling we won't be seeing Poppy in the brown & gold again either.

I would rather lose Lewis than Mitchell.

Saying that - if we lose Lewis as well it will be ok provided it is a good deal (No idea what that looks like at the moment)

The one thing I do like is that the club is been ruthless, we need to rebuild.

Trade week is not about the supporters. Mitchell made up his mind within the last couple of weeks. That's why he sounded so relaxed on the radio yesterday. He's at peace with himself, the club & his decision. Lewis didn't take too kindly to being asked if he wanted a similar change & hence approached Melbourne. Re-signing all of them last year was a massive mistake & now it feels as if the fabric of our great club may be slowly being pulled apart. Have a feeling we won't be seeing Poppy in the brown & gold again either.
C'mon Siri we gotta hope. I still believe we'll see all (even Mitchell) out there next year. Maybe it won't happen but I'm praying nonetheless.

There's no doubt that Mitchell and Lewis are the most opinionated players at the club, so it's no surprise that they're making their own plans amongst all the change. After a bit of poking around it seems that most think Lewis at least will stay. He's one we need on Grand Final day 2017.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Lewis traded to Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back