Liam Baker officially tells Richmond to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

It's going to help you sleep at night isn't it? :sob:
I try but all I see is this
pictures love GIF

Good for you, maybe you should try to get a job then you could afford to buy a pc or a laptop.

It's the 21st Century, who needs to read and post on Big Footy/the Internet on the PC or Laptop anymore ?

Mind you still probably stuck with the same crap phone that resulted in the hilarious KFC Boy MK II thread :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Triggering Tiger and Elmer_Hauser I’m bored, can you two kick off this cripple fight again for me?
This time I want more details about your massive gout attack and the Maccas meltdown

No I can't be *ed. We are not here to entertain you, for once me and TT have a truce and I hope it lasts at least until next season.

Also right now I am experiencing severe swelling/inflammation in my leftknee, most likely arthritis, which makes gout look like a Sunday afternoon stroll in the park.

Haven’t got the energy or patience to try engage with a shitfight with TT or anyone else on the Bay at the moment.

It's a bloody struggle to get up and actually walk to the can at the moment, and the nights/early mornings are a nightmare.

No I can't be *ed. We are not here to entertain you, for once me and TT have a truce and I hope it lasts at least until next season.

Also right now I am experiencing severe swelling/inflammation in my leftknee, most likely arthritis, which makes gout look like a Sunday afternoon stroll in the park.

Haven’t got the energy or patience to try engage with a shitfight with TT or anyone else on the Bay at the moment.

It's a bloody struggle to get up and actually walk to the can at the moment, and the nights/early mornings are a nightmare.
That sucks, hope you get better soon.

I'm going to help you out because deep down my tough persona I'm actually a good bloke and I don't like to see people or hear about ppl in pain. Go to temu.com which link is below and get and this stuff asap, it's cheap as cost wise and it will help your condition you're having atm.

Link here

I'm going to help you out because deep down my tough persona I'm actually a good bloke and I don't like to see people or hear about ppl in pain. Go to temu.com which link is below and get and this stuff asap, it's cheap as cost wise and it will help your condition you're having atm.

Link here

That's very decent and thoughtful of you mate. Much appreciated 👏

Remove this Banner Ad

Liam Baker officially tells Richmond to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back