Sep 10, 2003
Exile
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
October 21/10/04
SA FootyRound

""South Adelaide Panthers Coach Robert Pyman is expecting huge strides in the panthers leap into 2005.

With the experience of junior sides in all finals in 2004, Pyman needs key positon bookends to help an capable, but raw, midfield to make inroads in the 2005 season.

Pre-season beckons now for the young South Adelaide Panthers, with the growing maturity of young turks such as dynamic wingman Ben Newberry, hard-as-nails rover Josh Vick, and boom AFL recruit, hardman, Brent Tuckey.""

I have been a Panthers follower all my life, and wonder what you,
Souths fans,
think, especially the leadership group,
ie: Sampson, Bennett, Smith and Newberry.

I've absolutely no idea, but assure you I've been following the Panthers from afar for a few years now. Ever since me beloved Peckers went under, I've jumped on the Panther bandwagon - after all, they were my second fave side in the 70's!

41 years is too long.

Fatty

Well you would hope that law of averages would play a role and South did something. There are definately due. We hear it every year that this is the year that the Panthers will make their charge but I will believe it when I see it. They have some good names on paper, as they have for the last couple of years so they should be making the finals. With Hall been given the flick by the Power the Panthers will be keen to hold onto him, does anyone know his movements?

South have promised much the last few years and continually fall short of the finals.I really hope that the Panthers see some finals action soon.As a Double Blues supporter i know what its like to miss out year after year.But South have recruited decently the last few years and i think they will end their finals drought very soon!

Remove this Banner Ad

Light for the panthers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back