Lindsey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Now, we really got problems with our rucks. You wouldn't want Mckernan and/or Burton to go down

Interesting. All the football managers were interviewed on 3AW's Sports Today programme today and Geoff Walsh was specifically asked if there were any up and coming ruckmen who could cover for Burton if he was injured ,following Capuano's departure. He only answered that he expected Mckernan to take on more rucking duties this season. I thought that was strange as I know that Lindsay Smith was highly thought of and felt he would have rated a mention in the context of that question. Have to wait and see.

The rumour is that Lindsay Smith has not been paid for his medical bills from his injury in early 2000.

This may be true as this would be the only way a player Contract could be broken?

Alternatively it is all bullshit and he will turn up for training tomorrow!!!!

warrior
smile.gif

You know what the next rumour is... Carey has acceoted the captaincy at Carlton and is going to the Federal Court tomorrow with a restraint of trade brief....

So who will fall for this one???

Was walking past the courts today and saw a couple of blokes with wigs and a whole heap of documents
wink.gif

Duck was nowhere to be seen therefore was not available for comment!

I reckon there might be something in it!

Cheers

Gonzo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Rooboy 96:
You know what the next rumour is... Carey has acceoted the captaincy at Carlton and is going to the Federal Court tomorrow with a restraint of trade brief....

So who will fall for this one???

Confirmed. My brother-in-law's neighbour's neice's husband's Uncle's son's best friend has confirmed the rumour.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

My Wife's Sister's Hardresser's Mother was speaking to Wayne's Brother's Butcher the other day and from what my Wife told me he is as good as gone... But on a Positve note Kouta is ready to flee Optus Oval from what my Brother's Father-in-law's Baker said and form all these convertations I am sure we will have enough money to pay him...

Oh well let's try and be positive. Kerry Good did kick 19 goals in a season against Melbourne so he obviously has the ability. We just need him to do it more than once every 20 years, otherwise it's off to Freo with him!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back