List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we better brining in a mid and playing Rozee more forward or bringing in a forward?

I've been thinking a lot this week about Heeney and how he might be the model we should be using for Rozee. More forward.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Rozee and Heeney very different players. Heeney is a key marking target, and swans do everything to get him 1 on 1 cause he is that bloody good.

Rozee absolutely would make a great half forward, with speed and spread - that gets in the middle from time to time.

I reckon Bergman would be worth a shot in the middle (not the wing). And could provide a marking target like how the swans use Heeney

Rozee and Heeney very different players. Heeney is a key marking target, and swans do everything to get him 1 on 1 cause he is that bloody good.

Rozee absolutely would make a great half forward, with speed and spread - that gets in the middle from time to time.

I reckon Bergman would be worth a shot in the middle (not the wing). And could provide a marking target like how the swans use Heeney
In the a prelim live, Heeney’s athleticism was amazing to watch.

Well I was more referring to Cumming going to across with increased offer. Peeryman to Pies with bigger offer, Pies offering more to keep Richards.

In relation to Houston pick 2 alone I’d snatch it. Pick 10 I’d want another first round pick.

People can’t talk him more down all they like, he’s a magnificent player and worth it, North would be a good fit, they will surely rise next year and beyond.
I’d do 2 & 22 for Houston and F1

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back