TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Another HoF, another 3121 premiers snub. Seriously, what ****ing more does fumbler need to do? The dude has made All-SFA, captain two clubs, was a State of Origin captain and developed small bit-posters into aggressive, annoying ****wit like myself. Surely it's not the most challenging thing to make, I mean Tarkyn_24 has a spot. Everyone should be uppercutting themselves at this complete miscarriage of justice. Literally shaking right now.

I vow to get inducted before Fumbler.

Another HoF, another 3121 premiers snub. Seriously, what ******* more does fumbler need to do? The dude has made All-SFA, captain two clubs, was a State of Origin captain and developed small bit-posters into aggressive, annoying ******* like myself. Surely it's not the most challenging thing to make, I mean Tarkyn_24 has a spot. Everyone should be uppercutting themselves at this complete miscarriage of justice. Literally shaking right now.

So what you're saying is that he has done basically what everyone who has played 150 games or more has done?

because the past/current Furies would monopolise it
Once you control all of the resource, everyone becomes your bitch.

The SFA would go out of business if we took all of the flogs back out of circulation.

Once you control all of the resource, everyone becomes your bitch.

The SFA would go out of business if we took all of the flogs back out of circulation.

Hey.....

Alright fair call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This tantrum thread is weird, and that's something coming from a girl who has been looking around fetlife this weekend.

Hall of fames are for has beens who need a moment of excitement.
I note you didn't say this in the actual Hall of Fame thread :think:

This tantrum thread is weird, and that's something coming from a girl who has been looking around fetlife this weekend.

Dude, this is not even my weirdest tantrum thread.....

Good to see you pop in.

I'm pretty flat about your new av mate. That last one was iconic.
#iconic

New heads avatar will be appearing in the not too distant future.

Virat might be making a cameo. Watch this space

New heads avatar will be appearing in the not too distant future.

Virat might be making a cameo. Watch this space
I'm a luddite. You make 'em?

Make me a Tiges one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Literally Shaking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back