Society & Culture Little Moments of Win II

Remove this Banner Ad

Watchig people fail at the whole "unhooking the trolley from the other trolleys" process at Coles, despite it being around for decades.

FWIW, Turkish Delights are win. I never used to like them, but began to notice that invariably with a box of favourites the turkish delights would last to the end. Therefore I devised a strategy, where I taught myself to like them, and then everytime we had favourites i would eat the popular ones I liked first (Crunchie and pretty much any of the others), and then would still have a stash of turkish delights at the end that nobody wanted. Genius.

Today, at approximately 1:00pm, I found a ten-dollar note on the road and picked it up.

On a past cash-finding occasion, I found 49x$1 coins scattered across a backstreet. As I was frantically picking them up, cars had stopped in either direction without my knowledge as I was too excitied and preoccupied.

All but one of the coins were tarnished by car tyres. Funnily enough, the coin that was untarnished was the one that caught my initial attention.

- Freebies at supermarkets
- Random hot upskirts
- Dribbling a small football through the house and not hitting anything because you have aboriginal like skills.

Taking a gigantic shit and when you wipe there is no poop on the toilet paper.

He called the shit poop.

- Dribbling a small football through the house and not hitting anything because you have aboriginal like skills.

I do this religiously. Always try to dribble it through open doorways. Great fun.

Going to the gym when I forget my shower gel; If I check in the disabled shower room there's often a big bottle of expensive shower gel just waiting for me. Most times they're at least 3/4 full. The staff chuck them in the bins. I may as well take them. I'm building up a handy collection.

I don't take the towels, though. There's sometimes 2 or 3 towels in there.

- 4 Day weekend
- Paper Toss championships @ Work
- Playing Indoor cricket @ work and see who can defend the longest.
- Free Drinks, in the city they sometimes give out from Lemon, Lime and Bitters, Solo, Pepsi and Ice Tea.

Went to the movies yesterday to see Black Swan. Me and my girlfriend got a medium box of popcorn, and 2 medium cokes. This would have cost over almost $15, but the foolish woman forgot to ask for money, and just said "next please". We walked away fast.

If it ws any other business I probably would have said something, but movie food is so expensive for what you get, so I didnt care.

Went to the movies yesterday to see Black Swan. Me and my girlfriend got a medium box of popcorn, and 2 medium cokes. This would have cost over almost $15, but the foolish woman forgot to ask for money, and just said "next please". We walked away fast.

If it ws any other business I probably would have said something, but movie food is so expensive for what you get, so I didnt care.

With a markup around 1200% I wouldn't of said anything either. Robbery.

Finishing the night with a kebab, my friend's shout. Ask for egg, get kebab, open kebab, can't find egg, guy at kebab shop makes me a new kebab and lets me keep the other one.
2 kebabs for free. Turns out there was egg deep in there anyway.

Buying drinks while out, the change from your previous drinks pays exactly for your last drink.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drive thru at mcdonalds, ordered a quarter pounder on its on... Get handed a bag with quarter pounder and large fries. And the fries were some of the freshest fries I've ever had.

We sell mini RC helicopters at work and I was checking to see of the demo stock of one model was working. It was but being the crappest heli we sell I didn;t feel like flying it.

What I decided to do was give it full throttle and throw across the shop. Usually when you do this the heli veers sharply to one side after a few metres and crashes into something. This time it flew for about 3m, started to veer to the left but kept circling around, missed the shelves by cms and came straight back to me and I caught it. I will never be able to do that again.

The massive moment of win was that one of the guys saw it happen.

We sell mini RC helicopters at work and I was checking to see of the demo stock of one model was working. It was but being the crappest heli we sell I didn;t feel like flying it.

What I decided to do was give it full throttle and throw across the shop. Usually when you do this the heli veers sharply to one side after a few metres and crashes into something. This time it flew for about 3m, started to veer to the left but kept circling around, missed the shelves by cms and came straight back to me and I caught it. I will never be able to do that again.

The massive moment of win was that one of the guys saw it happen.

I've always wanted one of these.

Having to hire huge novel to rite huge complex book exam, picking random book and loving it.......:thumbsu:
Also coming home to find out having footy training is niice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Little Moments of Win II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back