stephen22

Rookie
Jul 7, 2008
bundoora
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
storm
I live in melbourne and havent got foxtel...
now that the game is not being shown on channel one can anyone tell me of a site which is streaming the game live?
cheeers

It looks like it will be shown on Freo1995 channel on Ustream

EDIT: I am about to head out, and then head to The Odin to watch the match, so will be unable to PM the link/password to anymore people. If you want it, please PM either Freo1995 or someone else in this thread that has received it.

Please do not post the link/password in the thread/forum, keep it to PM's.

Cheers,
Damo

Thanks in advance to Damo & Freo, love your work!:thumbsu:;)
haha cheers, but I can't take any credit for it, its all Freo1995's work, I just happen to use the channel and know the details :p

Once again, a big thankyou Freo1995!!!!!

Fre1995 you are a savior! Thanks for streaming games for the overseas Footy fans. If it were left up to Aussie sports Tv and AFL we would never get a chance to watch the games live! You are a legend.

I am about to head out, and then head to The Odin to watch the match, so will be unable to PM the link/password to anymore people. If you want it, please PM either Freo1995 or someone else in this thread that has received it.

Cheers,
Damo

I am about to head out, and then head to The Odin to watch the match, so will be unable to PM the link/password to anymore people. If you want it, please PM either Freo1995 or someone else in this thread that has received it.

Cheers,
Damo
Cheers for sending out the password to us, mate. :thumbsu:

Guys, can anyone send me the link and password? I've messaged freo1995 and had no reply so if one of you guys could that'd be fantastic. Thanks in advance and go the blues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Live streaming of the game tomoro

Remove this Banner Ad

Back