Remove this Banner Ad

Fairtex09

All Australian
Suspended
Nov 23, 2008
Southern hemisphere
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ive been thinking lately if we were to create a new logo what should it look like? so ive come up with a couple of ideas. I was thinking something on the lines of this...

DEMON001_col.jpg

Its probably a little to full on for the kids but you could tone it down a bit.
Anyway that was just an idea. I will probably come up with a couple of more pictures later on.

all those so far beat the little box with a triangle in it hands down. whoever came up with that logo should be shot...what were they thinking?

i loved the old one with the pitchfork

Can anyone also tell me why melbourne changed their name formerly to melbourne fc? It sounds like a soccer team

We half-dropped* the Demon to try and target the Chinese market, as demons/devils are bad luck for them. That was back under Paul Gardner's board.

* I say half-dropped because it is still our mascot and appears on merchandise.

all those so far beat the little box with a triangle in it hands down. whoever came up with that logo should be shot...what were they thinking?

i loved the old one with the pitchfork

Can anyone also tell me why melbourne changed their name formerly to melbourne fc? It sounds like a soccer team

it was part of the 150 years celebration. back in 1859 we were known as the melbourne football club, not the demons

I don't want to be rude, but seriously they are two of the dumbest logos I have ever seen. Which probably means they will end up our official logos. But even the 150 year logo is better than them.

I didnt create them i only got them off google images, do get some ideas flowing. But next time il make sure i check with for confirmation. Thanks for the positive feedback.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive been thinking lately if we were to create a new logo what should it look like? so ive come up with a couple of ideas. I was thinking something on the lines of this...

DEMON001_col.jpg

Its probably a little to full on for the kids but you could tone it down a bit.
Anyway that was just an idea. I will probably come up with a couple of more pictures later on.

LMAO - go for that one and you will see a lot of this .....

scared_4_life.jpg

I think it would be quite funny :D

hi, this is my avatar on demonland (Nugget Jones) and I have just put the demon logo (that is used on some parts of the melbournefc website) with our current.

i like the idea of incorporating both the demon and the heritage of our jumper into the logo

however, it could not be any more complicated than this
some people have suggested putting the old "MFC" intertwined logo on and also putting "1858" on the logo but i think it all gets too messy if u do that.

mylogootherformatms1.jpg

hi, this is my avatar on demonland (Nugget Jones) and I have just put the demon logo (that is used on some parts of the melbournefc website) with our current.

i like the idea of incorporating both the demon and the heritage of our jumper into the logo

however, it could not be any more complicated than this
some people have suggested putting the old "MFC" intertwined logo on and also putting "1858" on the logo but i think it all gets too messy if u do that.

mylogootherformatms1.jpg
Not bad Nugget.

Remove this Banner Ad

Logo ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back