AFL Lookalikes Lookalikes

• Thread starter Wal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

W

Wal

Just for a bit of fun and to releive the tension a bit, do you think any AFL players look like any famous people.

It got me thinking while at the Grand Prix last week that Matthew Lloyd looks a little like Michael Schumacher, from the nose down anyway, actually to think of it Celine Dion could be the 3rd triplet.

Now don't take this too seriously, it *is* only a bit of fun

Actually Fraser Gehrig looks like Jerry Seinfeld too, but only when he has hair!

Lookalikes depend on the actual photos being taken showing the resemblance.

The other day I saw one of Richard Taylor and it was James Packer exactly.

From the Past - Gary Ablett and Blakey from On the buses

Buddha Hocking and Mick Martin would easily blend in to the Muppet Show

Brett Heady - The Premiership Cup

I think this is a good one, everytime my 5 year old daughter sees Denis Pagan on the television she calls him 'The Cabbage Patch Daddy'. I think it's because of his curly hair!!!

I always thought Pagan looked like the 'Gobbledock' (sp?) from the Smiths chips ads. Especially when he had long hair.

It occured to me today that Trent Croad looks a bit like the Lacrosse-playing character in the movie 'American Pie'. Don't know that actors name though.....

Did anyone see the photo of brett ratten dressed as a cowboy in saturday's sun ? It was absolutely the Neumann guy from the mad magazine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sherman, our new found forward hero, is a dead ringer for the 'Cletus' looking son out of "The Burbs" (yes the one with Tom Hanks). The character's name was Hans Klopek.

Both crumble with only the slightest contact.
0,1658,340954,00.jpg
vanilla_slice,0.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Lookalikes Lookalikes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back