Lost to Failmond support group

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't be too down on yourself. There's a 8 step program:

1. You lost to Richmond. Stop watching football.

I forget the other steps. Honestly, what went wrong? I know the weather was bad, but seriously, if the club trotted out all the luminaries to show how committed to history blah blah blah the players are, WTF happened???

ashamed-puppy.jpg

OP is an utter flog, but we all knew that. Suck shit, enjoy another year of embarrassment.

And seriously, what the **** does 140 years mean anyway? It is not like it has the meaning of 150 or 100 or anything, and if it does, why did we not see a 130th year anniversary?

**** off back to the SANFL where all your history lies. You think Port Adelaide is the most successful? You aren't even the most successful footy team with the Port Adelaide name!!

Yesterday was one of the best days I have ever witnessed in football. Could not have been a better outcome or team on the receiving end.

Again, suck shit!

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

OP is an utter flog, but we all knew that. Suck shit, enjoy another year of embarrassment.

And seriously, what the **** does 140 years mean anyway? It is not like it has the meaning of 150 or 100 or anything, and if it does, why did we not see a 130th year anniversary?

**** off back to the SANFL where all your history lies. You think Port Adelaide is the most successful? You aren't even the most successful footy team with the Port Adelaide name!!

Yesterday was one of the best days I have ever witnessed in football. Could not have been a better outcome or team on the receiving end.

Again, suck shit!

Nice. How does Essendon's recent history (include 2000 if you like) compare to Port's? Statistically based - simply better or worse?

Suck shit, enjoy another year of embarrassment.

Again, suck shit!

If sigs could fit in this many characters, this post would be serious sig material. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

someone cheer me up.

i feel physically ill and depressed.

how did you survive it, gopower?

Do not fret because today, you and all other afl fans have had a small taste of the up and coming powerhouse of the AFL which is the Richmond Football Club.

No doubt, Richmond is shit (WC / Port are worse) but we are rebuilding and will only get better.:thumbsu:

how did you survive it, gopower?

Lots and lots of denial. I used the 'we were playing water polo, not football' excuse. I didn't watch the game today so I don't know what excuse you guys should be using, but my advice is come up with one and fast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lost to Failmond support group

Remove this Banner Ad

Back