Roast Luke Meehan Departs Richmond

Should Richmond look for a big bucks, top tier replacement for Luke "The Punt Rd Slasher" Meehan?

• Yes. Club needs to be ruthless and "Pay the Price!".

• No. We should back in Meehan and gamble our aging stars bodies, potentially sacrificing 2024.

• No. replace with another el cheapo McGee with their online $29 P.T cert IV and cross our fingers.

• Undecided.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

music video loop GIF

It's not just Meehan it's the whole high-performance team that needs to go everyone involved.

We need new people in, I'm not putting up with another year of incompetence!
We have the worst high-performance team in the league. It's been an issue at the club for years even during our premiership runs, but we no longer have the depth to cover it. this year has been abysmal. I would like to see the whole performance team be sacked! It's time for change!

farrrkkkk...

As if we didn't see this coming when we named Lynch in the first place!
Yep, who would have thought after having two 12+ week injuries, that with absolutely no match sim, he'd screw his hamstring.

Just unlucky I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The tank has begun

You know it is interesting.

Some say there is some depth in this draft, maybe not a stand out number one, certainly not a Harley Reid.

We should be playing the kids simply to help their development, our future prospects and to avoid injuries in the future and try a few things to see how we can grow going forward without anyone in particular being in the gun

If Lynch is out, put Balta forward, bring Blight in and he gets a crack against CFC with the likes of McKay and Curnow and at worst it is good experience and he has a better idea of any potential future opposition

Last edited:
In the recent members survey I said that the entire fitness staff need to be replace and if not the club are taking the piss out of the members.
I said the Club was asleep at the wheel for hiring/promoting this bloke in the first place, and not spending cash where it is needed. Said I loved what Gale did, he deserves a statue, but his mind is clearly elsewhere - and I do not regret one word, as it its the 100% truth.
I said if there are no changes then this 23+ year interstate member will not be renewing. They didn't even farkin play in the state this year. Quite frankly I feel that they couldn't give a faaark if I did or didn't. The place has lost its way.

Thanks B Gale, what you did was amazing. What you've done in the last 3 years is a disaster. Stop shitting all over your legacy.

Not as upset about Lynch because he obviously played for Dusty’s 300th but worried his body might be toast. At the end of the day we are paying him for 19/20 for one more year when we have few players worth coin. If he doesn’t come right by end of next year decision will be easy for us not to extend.

In the recent members survey I said that the entire fitness staff need to be replace and if not the club are taking the piss out of the members.
I said the Club was asleep at the wheel for hiring/promoting this bloke in the first place, and not spending cash where it is needed. Said I loved what Gale did, he deserves a statue, but his mind is clearly elsewhere - and I do not regret one word, as it its the 100% truth.
I said if there are no changes then this 23+ year interstate member will not be renewing. They didn't even farkin play in the state this year. Quite frankly I feel that they couldn't give a faaark if I did or didn't. The place has lost its way.

Thanks B Gale, what you did was amazing. What you've done in the last 3 years is a disaster. Stop shitting all over your legacy.

madness, no club can win premiership after premiership year after year forever, even JR on foxtel admitted footy goes in cycles. We need to develop and empower the youngster to provide a booster

would you rather us be a Port Adelaide with Dimma still trying to win a premiership and us trying to get rid of Dimma like Port with Ken?

Burge left at the end of 2022, you could maybe forgive the first season of injuries for a new fitness guy but it’s two years in and the exact same shit is happening with no sign at all that it’s ending or that they’re learning from their mistakes.
Penny Pinching by the chief

Not as upset about Lynch because he obviously played for Dusty’s 300th but worried his body might be toast. At the end of the day we are paying him for 19/20 for one more year when we have few players worth coin. If he doesn’t come right by end of next year decision will be easy for us not to extend.
geelong will give him a 10 year contract

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Luke Meehan Departs Richmond

Back