Luke Power Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting decison,we all know he had 2 years left in him as a small forward. The problem is he is a smart man, with many options post footy. Hard to keep those guys in the game! Congrats on a great footy career!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am pretty shocked by the decision.

Heard him after the game last week and it sounded like he thought he could play on for 2-3 years.

It is a huge loss on the field and off it. We don't have much depth to step up and fill the void unfortunately.

Luke is a champion. Fitzroy supporter, triple Premiership Lions player, an absolute champion bloke, and a great footy player to boot.

A true Lionheart.

Top 5 in the B & F from 2003-2010. Without winning one. :eek:

Surely they could give him Riska's from last year.

A champion of the club! We salute you. We won't forget the great performance in the 02 premiership, where your run and link play, and superb skills in particular through the first half was critical to winning. All the best in the future!

I miss him already, dead set hero. One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and and absolute champion of a footballer. So many years of highlights, but I can't go past this game:

[YOUTUBE]3yLEZcL4iDA[/YOUTUBE]

Such a great performance from a small forward. Deserved to finish it off in style.

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Power Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Back