Club Legend
RIP
Jan 13, 2001
SportsTAB, Memory Lane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Woodville,Roys,NT Thunder
The little sister of a workmate of mine has Luke in one of her tutes at Uni. She would like to make a play for him, but doesn't know if he's attached!!
She reckons she's not really a "lunch cutter", but could make an exception for Luke! Anyway, whats the goss on him??

Thanks

Fatty

Fatty, unfortunately for your friend, Luke is very much off the market. He has an absolutely adorable lady and has had for quite some time. She's quite a remarkable young woman who suits him down to the ground. Even to the extent that (for example) he offered to drive some others to the Family day at Dreamworld this year so they didn't miss out on it, which meant her driving herself and a friend in her car instead of them travelling together, and all was still hunky dory. (Mind you those he drove weren't aware of this till the 'meet up' stop at Nando's on the way there, and were so surprised by it all!!)

FattyLumpkin said:
The little sister of a workmate of mine has Luke in one of her tutes at Uni. She would like to make a play for him, but doesn't know if he's attached!!
She reckons she's not really a "lunch cutter", but could make an exception for Luke! Anyway, whats the goss on him??

Thanks

Fatty
Just for interests sake can I ask what Luke is studying?

How to win friends and influence people 101.

He needs skills talking to people, especially kids, whom he has not time for at all (can you tell my sarcasm?)! ;)

Luke is a gentleman and a real treasure - both personally and professionally. I think he is studying journalism or media studies of some sort. Have been lucky to chat to him a few times over the years and he is very articulate and I am sure is keeping journals to turn into books when the time comes... look out Aka haha

artworker said:
Luke is a gentleman and a real treasure - both personally and professionally. I think he is studying journalism or media studies of some sort. Have been lucky to chat to him a few times over the years and he is very articulate and I am sure is keeping journals to turn into books when the time comes... look out Aka haha
He's prep'ing himself for media work after the game I guess, heh heh :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Back