FTA-TV MAFS: Where Jayden has an idea for how Tim can get back at Sara for her cheating on him

Remove this Banner Ad

I really liked Timothy but he has lost me now.

I don’t get why you come on this show if you’re not looking to settle down or have someone in your space. He’s clearly not the age where he’s chasing a social media profile.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Season 2 Wow GIF by NBC

I don’t get why you come on this show if you’re not looking to settle down or have someone in your space. He’s clearly not the age where he’s chasing a social media profile.

He probably was, they've just matched him with someone that he's totally incompatible with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He just straight up does not like Lucinda romantically.

That's the root cause of the whole thing.

I have to give Lucinda great kudos for really giving Timothy a chance. Like many of us, I thought maybe it was going to pay off. But he's too psychologically damaged to be in the kind of relationship Lucinda wants. I'm so glad she's finally decided to move on. The way he behaved, though, in tonight's episode was obnoxious and selfish. He really doesn't deserve an amazing woman like Lu. What's worse is he'll regret it for the rest of his life once she's gone and he realizes what he lost.

Eden really comes across as a bit psycho, and I have to agree with Jayden's brother that she's trying to control him. Red flags are popping up everywhere, and I think Jayden needs to consider whether Eden really is the woman for him.

Lauren and Jono seem all lovey-dovey, but we know he's really into Ellie, so it does seem a tad fake to me. It's like they had to have one couple going OK for the episode.

Tori finds out that fat arses are not welcome in Jacky boys bed.
A Hahahahaha business advisor my left nut.
Bit harsh on the fat arses comment, but day one he said he was into skinny brunettes, he was never going to have sex with Tori, that chat with Jade, he was flirting with her the whole time. The whale comment, she should of clicked that he is only into Gym Junkies

I have to give Lucinda great kudos for really giving Timothy a chance. Like many of us, I thought maybe it was going to pay off. But he's too psychologically damaged to be in the kind of relationship Lucinda wants. I'm so glad she's finally decided to move on. The way he behaved, though, in tonight's episode was obnoxious and selfish. He really doesn't deserve an amazing woman like Lu, and what's worse is he'll regret losing her for the rest of his life.

Eden really comes across as a bit psycho, and I have to agree with Jayden's brother that she's trying to control him. Red flags are popping up everywhere, and I think Jayden needs to consider whether Eden really is the woman for him.

Lauren and Jono seem all lovey-dovey, but we know he's really into Ellie, so it does seem a tad fake to me. It's like they had to have one couple going OK for the episode.
Honestly think most are overthinking the Lucinda/Timothy thing. I mean on reddit, they are all crying 'I thought it was true love' 😂.

Timothy has never shown any interest in Lucinda. He barely even looks at her and never asks her anything. All he talks about is himself and the other couples.

If he was paired with Tori, Lauren, Jade, or any of the younger girls, all the 'damaged goods, slow burn, tin-man' stuff wouldn't be an issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV MAFS: Where Jayden has an idea for how Tim can get back at Sara for her cheating on him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back