FTA-TV MAFS: Where Jayden has an idea for how Tim can get back at Sara for her cheating on him

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly think most are overthinking the Lucinda/Timothy thing. I mean on reddit, they are all crying 'I thought it was true love' 😂.

Timothy has never shown any interest in Lucinda. He barely even looks at her and never asks her anything. All he talks about is himself and the other couples.

If he was paired with Tori, Lauren, Jade, or any of the younger girls, all the 'damaged goods, slow burn, tin-man' stuff wouldn't be an issue.
Somewhat agree, I get the impression Timothy probably goes okay with younger women in the outside world and possibly saw this as an opportunity to continue this after being on tv for a few weeks. They matched him with someone extremely earnest though and he had to hang around.

Nothing wrong with not being attracted to someone either, just have to be upfront about it and not justify it with talk about being too damaged. They only got really along when bagging Jack and Tori.

I have to give Lucinda great kudos for really giving Timothy a chance. Like many of us, I thought maybe it was going to pay off. But he's too psychologically damaged to be in the kind of relationship Lucinda wants. I'm so glad she's finally decided to move on. The way he behaved, though, in tonight's episode was obnoxious and selfish. He really doesn't deserve an amazing woman like Lu. What's worse is he'll regret it for the rest of his life once she's gone and he realizes what he lost.

Eden really comes across as a bit psycho, and I have to agree with Jayden's brother that she's trying to control him. Red flags are popping up everywhere, and I think Jayden needs to consider whether Eden really is the woman for him.

Lauren and Jono seem all lovey-dovey, but we know he's really into Ellie, so it does seem a tad fake to me. It's like they had to have one couple going OK for the episode.

I think Timothy would breathe a big sigh of relief rather than regret it for the rest of his life. He can go back to his comfort zone. I would dread being with her, she would make me uncomfortable all the time, I'm just wired different to her.

Eden and Jayden are both shit people in their own ways.

I thought early on that Ellie was the pick of the bunch they just matched her up with a ********.

Timothy has never shown any interest in Lucinda.
Timothy has always been upfront about his situation, so it doesn't surprise me that it crashed and burned in the end. But I have admired Lucinda for being such a thoughtful person and trying to help Timothy. My post was more about declaring my admiration for Lu, as I think she did everything right in the circumstances. She is a beautiful hooman.

Jayden and Mitch having a discussion about Eden. This my friends is the ultimate MAFS meeting of minds.

aI9DMl.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone think that 1 hour that led to a 7 hour was a bit of a booze session with a Mate and he was carrying a hangover/tired and just couldn’t be bothered when he turned up to listen to Lucinda? He looked shabby. No excuse for it, just an observation

She is definitely a 'give her an inch, and she will take a mile' type.

Dunno bout that. Shes seemed grounded and very aware the whole time.

Hes just not into her. Hasnt wanted to let her down because shes clearly adored by the entire cast and he didnt want to be public enemy #1

Hes kept dangling a carrot and taken her for a ride really

So have they left the show for good?

I only watched bits of last night's ep but managed to see Tim's apartment. I particularly loved the dog chewing on a raw chicken wing while Tim cleaned up the dog piss. Oh and the photocopier. :tearsofjoy:

Dunno bout that. Shes seemed grounded and very aware the whole time.

Hes just not into her. Hasnt wanted to let her down because shes clearly adored by the entire cast and he didnt want to be public enemy #1

Hes kept dangling a carrot and taken her for a ride really

I think he has been pretty clear to her from the outset that he has no interest in her. He barely even looks at her when they speak and only ever talks about himself or the other couples. While she is staring straight at him from about 3 feet away.

Timothy, like Collins and to a fairly certain extent, Jack, came on to this show in the hopes of one or both of two things:

• Fame and/or
  • A submissive woman who was near on to a 10/10

The fact that they were matched with someone they weren't attracted to meant they needed to behave somehow in a manner to extend their stay on the show.

Timothy was never really going to come around.. the DP last week was probably just the alcohol in him.

I think he has been pretty clear to her from the outset that he has no interest in her. He barely even looks at her when they speak and only ever talks about himself or the other couples. While she is staring straight at him from about 3 feet away.

Well I don't think thats true at all. He's always said he's a slow burn, give it time, baby steps etc. As I said, he's kept dangling a carrot that something might potentially happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV MAFS: Where Jayden has an idea for how Tim can get back at Sara for her cheating on him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back