Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northtobeunited

Senior List
Aug 7, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If North decide to replace Swallow as Captain please please make Todd Goldstein are next Captain he has kept us in the game today and now in my eyes the best Ruckmen we have ever had at our club ahead of Goodingham , Nolan , Dempsey , Mckernan and Capuano

If North decide to replace Swallow as Captain please please make Todd Goldstein are next Captain he has kept us in the game today and now in my eyes the best Ruckmen we have ever had at our club ahead of Goodingham , Nolan , Dempsey , Mckernan and Capuano
I notice you didn't include Ishchenko in there. Is that because you no love? :cry: Or you love? :)

I've said this for about 4 months but everyone thinks Ziebell is a sure thing! Spitta stays captain until the end of next year, we sign Goldy to a long term deal and make the captaincy apart of the new deal.

Great idea for a thread yeah i woudn't complain if Goldy wad captain next year..
I would lean towards Zeibell a little for personal reasons and that's because Zeibell can kick the Captains goal in big games.
But one of the two for sure even a joint captaincy would be good.
Whoever it is, it should start from next year imo.
Higgins vice captain also as he has leadership written all over him

Last edited:
I want Ziebell as captain, but the fact that Goldy isn't even in the leadership group is disgraceful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So player X finds form thats equal AA selection and now ppl are coming out and demanding him to be placed Captain?

Zeibell captain for me please.

Not really as simple as that, I don't think anyone ever demanded Scott Thompson or Lindsay Thomas be made captain due good form. Goldy shows leadership.

Goldy is the perfect Vice Capt. Puts in consistent performances and will lead by example.
JZ is the perfect captain who will put his body on the line to win at all costs and wouldn't be shy at handing out a bake if the side warranted it.

It's not in Goldy's nature to BBQ players for not pulling their weight so its a no as Capt but a BIG yes for VC.

Have wondered about Goldie as skipper too. Could be a great choice.

Elite player, leads by example, now has physical impact on a game, good character, well spoken and intelligent and I think he's far more willing to give sprays when needed than it might look. Listen to his interviews including the response to bait questions on Jordan Lewis - is quite prepared to call it as he sees it.

From ESPN:

Every AFL club's next captain - Darcy Moore? James Sicily? Nick Vlastuin?

North Melbourne
Current captain:
Jack Ziebell

Next captain: Jed Anderson

If ever there was a shinboner-in-waiting, it's Anderson. A tackling, tagging and contested beast, Anderson is exactly the type of on-field leader who inspires by doing. He'll always give 100 percent, play the role that's asked for him and never back down in a contest. Exactly what North will be searching for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back