Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My belief, confidence and optimism with this club is completely gone, I’ve accepted we’re just an average, mid table club that can’t compete for the PL or CL, and nothing has indicated that that will change anytime soon.

Is what it is, sad, yes, but this is United now.

When will this club take a hard look at itself and stop accepting utter rubbish? If we can't get good possession, we should at least be looking to attack on all fronts. But nope. We're more stationary than a P-plater stalling a manual Commodore trying to burn someone off at the lights.

I thought we were meant to be more composed with the ball this year; look to build up out of the back and dominate with greater possession. Instead, it's still the same rubbish. Ten Hag hasn't got long if this is what he has been devising.

Another real worry from this game for mine was Ugarte was really poor. Got completely dominated and had a few brainless moments. Doesn't help that he seemed slow on the half-turn as well.

Now, it is early days and he is playing under an incompetent manager but sheesh, he has a lot to improve on to be a success in this league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back