Suspended
Nov 23, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
THFC|Jets|Lakers
It saddens me to hear that it could be a broken leg. :mad::(

Good luck to him and I hope he has a sppedy recovery.

Yeah huge shame. The kid has lots of talent but unfortunately it just looks like his body can't handle AFL.

It's a real bug bear of mine, players who dive underneath another player with only the intention of getting a free. Clearly McPhee was doing that.

Scott Selwood did it later in the game and when he complained the umpire told him he was playing for a free. Good work. We need the umpires to be vigilant about this. They'been better over the last 2 seasons but they still need to do some work. I wouldn't have a problem with McPhee being suspended. Dangerous. Cost a guy a season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am looking on the brightside ( there is only good things to come from this ) Masten has shown nothing and is really clogging our list up. Upgrade someone and let them have a go as this spud is a joke and I have had enough of the fools saying he is a jet.

Disagree but you're entitled to your opinion. Two serious knee injuries in two years isn't a coincidence.
Ok. But my opinion is based on science ;).

When the foot is stuck and a force pushes the shin back like that 90% of people will do at least damage to an ACL, if not tear it clean.

The PCL he did last year is a completely un-related injury

That injury was unavoidable ,Masten by the sounds has redone the posterior cruciate injury from last season . The backward movement causing the Posterior ligament injury .Going to have scans tomorrow but hopefully 8-10 weeks , Masten was looking in great form and should be okay late in the season I hope .

That injury was unavoidable ,Masten by the sounds has redone the posterior cruciate injury from last season . The backward movement causing the Posterior ligament injury .Going to have scans tomorrow but hopefully 8-10 weeks , Masten was looking in great form and should be okay late in the season I hope .
Would be great news if true

Disagree but you're entitled to your opinion. Two serious knee injuries in two years isn't a coincidence.

With respect, you're a clueless know nothing.

I did 2 ACL's in Teal Cup. Consecutive years.

I was 191cm and 92kg.

Masten was unlucky today.

Did I mention you were clueless?

Oh, and no pain is generally MUCH worse

With respect, you're a clueless know nothing.

I did 2 ACL's in Teal Cup. Consecutive years.

I was 191cm and 92kg.

Masten was unlucky today.

Did I mention you were clueless?

Oh, and no pain is generally MUCH worse

I don't really care what happened to you in the teal cup. Its irrelevant to this topic. Chris Masten is constantly injured. That's just a fact.

I don't really care what happened to you in the teal cup. Its irrelevant to this topic. Chris Masten is constantly injured. That's just a fact.

Chris Masten was BOG today until a completely unavoidable impact injury ****ed his knee. Mitch Brown did one a year or so back, was his body undersized too?

You are a **** wit, with a theory, that isn't based on reality - those of us with a clue know that. We have heard you, we (rightly) disagree, now **** off :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Masten injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back