Premiership Player
Suspended
Aug 1, 2006
Premiership City
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Dean Cox Sponsor 2007
With talk of Kruezer being dropped to the VFL next week with his role to be filled by Cameron Cloke, I think this is slowly becoming another draft pick Carlton screwed up.

1. Players better then Kruezer so far in no order - Palmer, Masten, Cotchin, Henderson, Ebert, Selwood, Rioli. Morton, Myers, Taylor. Thats just the ones who have played. Many many more have shown in reserves to have more talent.

2. Kruezer is AFL ready. Hes at his peak - Unlike most youngsters Kruezer has reached his absolute prime and sadly its all down hill from here. Hes physically built, fit, strong but unfortunately a dud who got cained by a 16 yr old Natanui who wasnt even trying....

3. Mark Blake made him look like a fool - Blake is the 2nd worst starting ruckman in the game behind whichever assclown Carlton has to contend the first bounce and Blake absolutely destroyed him.

4. Kruezer has no position - So far Ratten has played him up forward, defense and the ruck. We learnt. Hes too slow to defend, too poor in the air and unco to be a forward and not talented enough to be a ruckman nor is his leap good enough

All in all very worrying signs for Carlton. ATM Kruezer looks a handy 2nd string ruckman, like a Chris Bryan. But a number 1 draft pick. Another joke provided by the Blues. Thanks for the laughs fellas and thanks for letting the real talents slide time and time again

• Banned
Kruezer came to Carlton at his peak. I think the clubs all but admitted this when they threw him as a first choice ruckman at Round 1. Ever since then they have realised hes not good enough for this spot and tried to move him around. Unfortunately for 200cm unintelligent footballers with no leap theres not many spots for them on a field.

VERY little if any room for improvement. All downhill here.

Kruezer came to Carlton at his peak. I think the clubs all but admitted this when they threw him as a first choice ruckman at Round 1. Ever since then they have realised hes not good enough for this spot and tried to move him around. Unfortunately for 200cm unintelligent footballers with no leap theres not many spots for them on a field.

We cant all be peaking for years on end...

K-r-e-u-z-e-r.

Seems I've mistakenly thought you to be a half decent troll - after this effort, it appears I was wrong. Lack any subtlety, post blatant bullshit.

3/10

Big Cox, can you do us all a favour and change your username. It's painful to see any link whatsoever, even one as tenuous as this, between a champion of the game and a pea-brained gutter crawler like yourself.

Or better yet, keep the name but just F___ off.

• Banned
K-r-e-u-z-e-r.

Seems I've mistakenly thought you to be a half decent troll - after this effort, it appears I was wrong. Lack any subtlety, post blatant bullshit.

3/10

Just one good thing hes done. Can you remember? A good game? Good anything? Help Ratten find a reason not to drop him.

Drew Banfield played 250+ games. Kruezer has played 10 and at this stage its doubtful if hes gonna make it to 50 before he gets the can. Im not really sure why you drafted Chris Bryan 2.0 when you delisted the real Chris Bryan only years earlier

banfield was a dud make no mistake :D :D

Worst 250 game player ever in the history of the VFL/AFL ..

A bit of a oxymoron that. Either way. This is a thread about the poorness of Kruezer. Gonna be fun when Natanui comes to the AFL next year and murders him AGAIN. Kinda sad that Kreuzer in this years draft wouldnt even be in the top 30

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much has Judd going to carlton hurt poor big cox. Move on, you still have .........hmm...

The best thing our club ever did. Thrilled to bits. It just annoys me that Carltons very poor drafting has yet again allowed Richmond to gain the upper hand in the youngsters stake.

I will take him! from my perspective given that we play the blues this week I believe that he deserves a one week rest.

this really is a ridiculous thread, he is a 1st year ruckman - what will be next, I read on some thread a week or so ago that because a debutant didnt play that great that he was going to be anything.

remember when you snipe an opposition's youngster its going to come straight back to you in spades and that the same amount of pressure goes on to your youngsters.

maybe the poor showing of the eagles this year can be solely attributed to their confidence in natatui...

watching the eagles this year reminds me of the simpsons episode where homer disregards his stockbrokers advice and doesnt sell his pumpkin shares until after halloween

pumpkins - chad fletcher, embley,

LOL Drew Banfield worst no 1 pick ever board :D :D

banfield was a dud make no mistake :D :D

Worst 250 game player ever in the history of the VFL/AFL ..

Mate, i reckon thats a big call, he did win two premierships. Club Champ in 1996. And 250 games says, that he was well worth the number 1 pick that he cost the Eagles.

Heard of a guy called Clive Waterhouse ? Pretty bad number draft pick. Also another player that played for Fremantle in his life time John Hutton who got picked up by the Bears in 1991.

With talk of Kruezer being dropped to the VFL next week with his role to be filled by Cameron Cloke, I think this is slowly becoming another draft pick Carlton screwed up.

1. Players better then Kruezer so far in no order - Palmer, Masten, Cotchin, Henderson, Ebert, Selwood, Rioli. Morton, Myers, Taylor. Thats just the ones who have played. Many many more have shown in reserves to have more talent.

2. Kruezer is AFL ready. Hes at his peak - Unlike most youngsters Kruezer has reached his absolute prime and sadly its all down hill from here. Hes physically built, fit, strong but unfortunately a dud who got cained by a 16 yr old Natanui who wasnt even trying....

3. Mark Blake made him look like a fool - Blake is the 2nd worst starting ruckman in the game behind whichever assclown Carlton has to contend the first bounce and Blake absolutely destroyed him.

4. Kruezer has no position - So far Ratten has played him up forward, defense and the ruck. We learnt. Hes too slow to defend, too poor in the air and unco to be a forward and not talented enough to be a ruckman nor is his leap good enough

All in all very worrying signs for Carlton. ATM Kruezer looks a handy 2nd string ruckman, like a Chris Bryan. But a number 1 draft pick. Another joke provided by the Blues. Thanks for the laughs fellas and thanks for letting the real talents slide time and time again

It's his first year mate, can't really tell too much just yet. Lets just wait and see what happens in a couple of years time.

I think we are going to come up tops from the Judd trade with Masten and Kennedy already making great progress at the Eagles and Tony Notte improving each day as he puts on the weight and Dennis Armfield has done nothing as of yet.

I think we are going to come up tops from the Judd trade with Masten and Kennedy already making great progress at the Eagles and Tony Notte improving each day as he puts on the weight and Dennis Armfield has done nothing as of yet.

Had 23 possessions against Geelong in his debut - he's done more than Notte? :confused:

I will take him! from my perspective given that we play the blues this week I believe that he deserves a one week rest.

this really is a ridiculous thread, he is a 1st year ruckman - what will be next, I read on some thread a week or so ago that because a debutant didnt play that great that he was going to be anything.

remember when you snipe an opposition's youngster its going to come straight back to you in spades and that the same amount of pressure goes on to your youngsters.

maybe the poor showing of the eagles this year can be solely attributed to their confidence in natatui...

watching the eagles this year reminds me of the simpsons episode where homer disregards his stockbrokers advice and doesnt sell his pumpkin shares until after halloween

pumpkins - chad fletcher, embley

Last week Chad Fletcher picked up 33 touches 7 marks and 7 tackles.

Andrew Embley picked up 31 touches and 16 marks.

Pumpkinish, i don't think so.

Had 23 possessions against Geelong in his debut - he's done more than Notte? :confused:

Sure, but Notte was 73 kg's when we picked him up. I hear his close to 80 now another good pre season and more good form in the WAFL and watch out 09/10.

I'm not saying Kruezer is a bad no. 1 pick at all mate. Can't honestly say much about any player to be honest in their 1st year, especially a ruckman.

Masten has been great for us and Kennedy is going v. well as well.

Sure, but Notte was 73 kg's when we picked him up. I hear his close to 80 now another good pre season and more good form in the WAFL and watch out 09/10.

I'm not saying Kruezer is a bad no. 1 pick at all mate. Can't honestly say much about any player to be honest in their 1st year, especially a ruckman.

Masten has been great for us and Kennedy is going v. well as well.

I never implied that you did (hence why I only quoted the part pertaining to the Judd trade). Just thought it strange that you'd say Armfield has done nothing, especially given his very promising debut (even taking into consideration he is 21).

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew Kruezer - Another Carlton draft blunder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back