McBean!

Remove this Banner Ad

Black looks shit though, look at McBean's shoulder in the sun
thats the material

imagine how good those colours would print out on pumas material

Wonder if he would be competitive at AFL level?
Reckon he would be a mile better than Kozi or Ryan up forward, although that could be argued as still not-competitive. Clunked a couple of solid grabs yesterday and 7 straight is a great effort in any league.

Tell me why they play in that shit jumper
Something to do with that being Glenelg's first premiership jumper sometime last century.
The regular home jumper is much better. And with a richer yellow and a yellow rather than white number (no back sash), currently better than Richmond's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something to do with that being Glenelg's first premiership jumper sometime last century.
The regular home jumper is much better. And with a richer yellow and a yellow rather than white number (no back sash), currently better than Richmond's.
Only thing is I’ve always found it distasteful the sponsors name over the sash , sacrilege

Only thing is I’ve always found it distasteful the sponsors name over the sash , sacrilege
There's a lot of Gliderol on it. I mean, a LOT of Gliderol on it. But, with the black shorts and almost no white to be seen at all, it still looks mint I reckon.

1727137927063.png

its the state league mate, concessions must be made
pretty sure Gliderol has been a long time sponsor of the bays for some time now
In this day and age and being state league this is crucial in one's finances
They can stamp there logo all over the guernsey, as long as that cheque keep coming

Remove this Banner Ad

McBean!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back