BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Getting it in before the game starts.

Put it down in your calendars and bookmark it, McInnes will be best on ground tonight. As the main man up front for the first time in his career, Frase is going to do more then just "play his role" - he's going to kick five goals in a domination of Hurley/Hooker.

1107 days in the making, we will see our JK replacement come of age.

Will be BOG with 9 score assists to Rioli and Ryan crumbing his dropped marks.

Bwhaha he is truly awful. To call him a crab is disrespectful to crabs.

Should have been delisted four seasons ago. With the spot he uses we could've picked up T.Kelly long before anyone from the east had heard of him.

Concrete palms and a terrible kicking action which means he rarely converts when he does something good.

Will never offer anything at AFL level. Just a baffling selection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expected a bit more intent from him. Had his moments but was disappointed by the number of times he was directly outmarked.

Thats part of his problem and why he hasn't made a spot for himself.
Lacks the nasties and for a guy his size he gets pushed off the ball way to easy.

As is well documented I am not a fan and thought we had better options than him for the game last night.
We didn't use him much as a chop out ruckman so I fail to see the justification for his selection.

Not a natural forward and never has been.

Not sure if this thread is taking the piss, or the guy who made it was actually serious.

Frase Mciness for best on ground eh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction McInnes BOG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back