Universal Love McPharlin

Remove this Banner Ad

As a younger guy, Macca has been around right through since I started following Freo. Words can't describe what he's done to help us over the years. Absolute legend, top 5 best at the club and I'm not looking forward to not seeing him out there.

Absolute legend who I've always had such respect for. Favourite non Eagle by a mile. Really heartbreaking footage they just showed of him on the ground. Had a great career and hope he gets held in the regard he deserves going forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is on Twitter atm:
CPwMG4tUAAIYXYe.jpg:large

McPharlin walking around Subi with his wife.. Devastated.

That footage was tough to watch.

An absolute champion who never shirked a contest and was a constant thorn in many forays forward. Champion player and from all reports upstanding human being.

All the best Luke.

This is on Twitter atm:
CPwMG4tUAAIYXYe.jpg:large

McPharlin walking around Subi with his wife.. Devastated.

That made me cry.

Kudos, Macca. So proud to have you play your best football in my team. So glad you've had a hand in bringing up the young players coming after you. Class act, on field and off, and certainly a driver of a growing culture of excellence in football at the Fremantle Footy club - and an all-around great example of what it's like to be a decent human being. Will miss you. So sorry we couldn't get you your medallion. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love McPharlin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back