Senior List
Sep 26, 2003
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
The Mighty Cats
Hi my names Pat Healy and I love footy.

I used to have a girlfriend but she broke up with me, her name was Mary.

I live in a special accommadation unit in Geelong. My sister lives here as well along with a guy named Gary and another guy Trevor. I don't like Trevor much as he dosen't like football.

My sister and I work at the Anthill Wood Production centre in Geelong. We go there for 6 hours a day and it is really fun as we get to work with wood on the production line. My friend Darryl goes here too. He also loves the mighty cats and we love to stir Neville because he barracks for the Dogs (boo hiss).

I am allowed onto the computer at home for and hour and a half. Bad luck for me as our unit supervisor always makes sure I am off after my time.

My favorite player is Matt Scarlett as when he wears the cats jumper he is bullet proof. I saw him in the street one day and I yelled out C'Mon the Mighty Cats, and he waved to me.

I have a goldfish and his name is Herbert. I will tell you some more about me when I have some more time as I can hear my supervisor coming.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS!!!!

Healy, you sound like a complete freak. You really need to get a grip. But then again, you come from Geelong.

Shut Up sammyg, I think you are the loser.

Don't knock Geelong, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

I think Geelong FC is ace. My favourite player of all time is Billy and my current favourite is Will Slade. I was really angry when Yze hit him behind play. Yze is a dog.

I collect badges of the geelong players. I have heaps, including four different ones of Will. If anyone wants to trade please let me know. I also have heaps of Super Trumps cards to swap.

Anyway the Cats are going to win the flag with Jade playing for us next year.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS!!!!

I got Mail! I got Mail!

It was from my friend Daniel who lives in Melbourne. He was excited because he has a new girlfriend named Jodie. Daniel said Jodie is better looking than even Delta. So she must be pretty hot. Which is strange as he usually goes with fat and somewhat freaky girls.

I think Matty Scarlett will be the best player for Australia in the matches against Ireland. He will show just how Bulletproof he is.

It's a pity Slade isn't playing. Oh well maybe next year.

I've got to go now as we are going on a camp for the weekend. It is been run by Father Patrick. He is a Roos supporter. He sometimes has some good gossip which has come true.

Bye

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk
Suzi
That's where you are wrong. I don't live in special accomedation and I don't follow Geelong.

Hi Pat. Welcome abroad. There are some ppl in here who you will have to ignore them.

Thanks for saying hi goaldrush. The people here have been real nice to me, except for that sammyg idiot.

I love THE CATS!

Originally posted by Healy
Thanks for saying hi goaldrush. The people here have been real nice to me, except for that sammyg idiot.

I love THE CATS!
That's good that you are passionate about your team being Geelong.

Whatever you do, don't lose that passionate spirit because the cats need more of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nicko, why don't you get lost. You live in another country so why are you here? You should go back to your soccer.

As for yelling out at players, I think they like it. I have also yelled out to Billy and David Mensch and they both smiled and waved at me.

They are not different to us. When we go on group trips in our special bus I yell to lots of people on the street and they nearly always wave. So there.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS!!!

I don't mean to give Neville a hard time, it's just that Cats and Dogs don't get along.

We are having an open day on Sunday. It is usually really ace as people come and see where we live and we get to talk to them and stuff.

Last year I made 5 new freinds.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS!!!

I don't mean to give Neville a hard time, it's just that Cats and Dogs don't get along.

We are having an open day on Sunday. It is usually really ace as people come and see where we live and we get to talk to them and stuff.

Last year I made 5 new freinds.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS!!!

How did the open day go Healy? Did you make some new friends?

Hi Localyokel,

The Open Day was fun. We had 23 people come through our unit. I made sure my room was tidy, so I threw everything in the cupboard. I also made sure all my Cats posters were straight and I wore my Will Slade badge.

I made some friends including a new best friend. Her name is Tracy and she is the sister of one of the guys I live with. She was really pretty and liked all my Cats posters.

We don't have to go to work today because it is going to be over 30c.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON!

You can call me Heals if you like. I just found out that Tracy spells her name Traci. I think Traci is more posh like celebrities.

Originally posted by skipper kelly
Thanks for the laugh sammyg. I love it.

Thanks disgraceful skipper kelly. There are things that I’ll never laugh at. The handicapped. Because there’s nothing funny about them. Or any deformity. It’s like when you see someone look at a little handicapped and go ‘ooh, look at him, he’s not able-bodied. I am, I’m prejudiced.’ Yeah, well, at least the little handicapped fella is able-minded. Unless he’s not, it’s difficult to tell with the wheelchair ones.

I am not in a wheelchair, although my friend Dan is.

When I was young I had to wear a helmet becuase sometimes I would pass out and bump my head. But I am better now and don't have to wear it anymore.

I am pretty excited today because Traci is coming to see her brother, so that means I'll get to see her too. Yeah!!!

I'm a little nervous, especially as some guys at work have been calling me Mr Studmuffin. That gets me angry, especially when they say all I want to do is kiss Traci. They are always teasing me because unlike them I have a girlfriend.

Anyway I'll have my fingers and legs crossed.

I am not in a wheelchair, although my friend Dan is.

When I was young I had to wear a helmet becuase sometimes I would pass out and bump my head. But I am better now and don't have to wear it anymore.

I am pretty excited today because Traci is coming to see her brother, so that means I'll get to see her too. Yeah!!!

I'm a little nervous, especially as some guys at work have been calling me Mr Studmuffin. That gets me angry, especially when they say all I want to do is kiss Traci. They are always teasing me because unlike them I have a girlfriend.

Anyway I'll have my fingers and legs crossed.

Sounds like your friend Dan might have a bit of troubles with the ladies then???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back