Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Not here to say if it’s good or bad, fluff or informative, but we seem to have a lot of coverage from multiple media outlets at the moment. Nobody says anything really out of the norm but at least the players and the coach are putting themselves out there. I’m thinking Essendon and us have something in common. Less words more action! But it gives me something to read and listen too….

SEN Dwayne Russell on his potential picks to kick the ton this year…..

10 – Charlie Dixon (Port Adelaide)

Charlie Dixon, if he stays injury-free.

“If Ivan Soldo rucks all year then as a stay-at-home forward Dixon might be a chance.”

Id start at the half-century if I were you Charlie, you’ve never made it that far before.

“Charlie Dixon, if he stays injury-free.

“If Ivan Soldo rucks all year then as a stay-at-home forward Dixon might be a chance.”

Id start at the half-century if I were you Charlie, you’ve never made it that far before.
Seriously is Dwayne Russell on crack cocaine?

Seriously is Dwayne Russell on crack cocaine?
Season 16 Sofia GIF by America's Got Talent

A fully fit Charlie Dixon who was actually Charlie Curnow and with a coach who wasn't Ken Hinkley, maybe.

Charlie Dixon whose best season return is 49 from 23 games in 2017 and second best is 48 from 24 games in 2021 is going to kick more than double that this year. Seems legit. :rolleyes:

Aside from the utter stupidity of this from draino... Charlie Dixon isn't even injury free now. How can he stay injury free when he can't even hobble around after 4 months off?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aside from the utter stupidity of this from draino... Charlie Dixon isn't even injury free now. How can he stay injury free when he can't even hobble around after 4 months off?
His two best returns came in seasons where he played 23 and 24 games. The idea that he is going to kick twice as many goals in a season where he'll be lucky to play 12 games is laughable.

Todd Marshall's best season tally is 48 in 2022, more recently than Dixon's 48 and 49 goal seasons, and he is highly likely to play a lot more games than Dixon this season. D'Wayne doesn't see him as a chance to do better than an injury plagued Dixon this season though.

Last edited:
Why are people asking the question of what happens with Tom Clurey? We shopped him around and nobody wanted him.

He should just be experienced depth.

His two best returns came in seasons where he played 23 and 24 games. The idea that he is going to kick twice as many goals in a season where he'll be lucky to play 12 games is laughable.

Todd Marshall's best season tally is 48 in 2022, more recently than Dixon's 48 and 49 goal seasons, and he is highly likely to play a lot more games than Dixon this season. D'Wayne doesn't see him as a chance to do better than an injury plagued Dixon this season though.
Perspective peeps.
Remember, it is Dwayne Russell we are talking about here - not Albert Einstein.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back