News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Fort was serviceable against Grundy, he certainly didn't beat him.

12 touches, 19 hitouts, 4 clearances compared to Grundys 22 touches, 36 hitouts and 7 clearances.

Grundy was one of the very few players in his side who actually showed some ****ing heart.
Agreed.

Unsure why people are shitting on Grundy, he was pretty much Sydney's best player

When the siren went there was a slow mo vision of zorko celebrating in front of a bunch of swans fans and one of them is happily smiling away.

Not a true fan if you're smiling after a GF loss.

A lot of Syd fans are bandwagons

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
He's not a true fan because he smiled, mmmm, well I ummm dunno what to say to this.:confusedv1:

For all the shitting on him, and there is a lot that is warranted, he's done well for a nuffie that loves footy
I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for Robbo. He talks drivel sometimes but always seems to be on the side of traditional fans on most topics, which is often at odds with the money, ratings, corporate view.

Plus, the guy pretty much died and came back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He made it up

Nah, I reckon he was reliably informed that Joe is retiring but got ahead of himself in hinting towards it and has backtracked. Luke Darcy inadvertently announced Tim Watson’s exit from Seven and got loads of heat from that.

I think the tip BT got was solid based on Joe’s teammates’ reaction to his second goal yesterday. There was something in that.

I’m not saying Joe will retire for sure, but it’s clear he is considering it.

Nah, I reckon he was reliably informed that Joe is retiring but got ahead of himself in hinting towards it and has backtracked. Luke Darcy inadvertently announced Tim Watson’s exit from Seven and got loads of heat from that.

I think the tip BT got was solid based on Joe’s teammates’ reaction to his second goal yesterday. There was something in that.

I’m not saying Joe will retire for sure, but it’s clear he is considering it.
I was hoping BT was retiring.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back