Flogstradamus Melbourne are a massive s**t truck and a black hole for talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

On talent and “windowness”, they should be killing it. Instead they remain erratic and, therefore, underachieving. They will lose tonight and should begin the process of building towards their next premiership window. Instead they will back in the talent they have and wilt away slowly over the next couple of years before realising they blew it with their current approach.

Glad they didn't merge with Horf and be a complete pile of shite...they are at least are playing finals.
Glad Hawf voted ‘no’ emphatically. So am I. Where would Geelong be today if it wasn’t for us. So much love.

Anyway, finals and making up the numbers is no-mans-land

Glad Hawf voted ‘no’ emphatically. So am I. Where would Geelong be today if it wasn’t for us. So much love.

The only reason Melbourne wanted to merge with you is because they wanted to coattail on Hawks success. Goes to show. Didn't want to work for their own, just wanted to claim hawk glory.

The only reason Melbourne wanted to merge with you is because they wanted to coattail on Hawks success. Goes to show. Didn't want to work for their own, just wanted to claim hawk glory.
Exactly, Nothing has changed at Buller

Melbourne have never really had a reliable forward line since their premiership year. Whatever happened to boofhead Ben Brown?

Melbourne have never really had a reliable forward line since their premiership year. Whatever happened to boofhead Ben Brown?
He’s been injured by mismanagement. Similar to Grundy.

I voted No, you're welcome 😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't make us send you another Sam Frost

There are some real West Coast circa 2005 vibes about this side.

Low level criminality seems just beyond the horizon now.
In wake of the latest news, it seems Clarrie is not far off going full Ben Cousins.

There are some real West Coast circa 2005 vibes about this side.

Low level criminality seems just beyond the horizon now.
You sure got that right, Flogstradamus!
Uh Oh Vibes GIF by goodfortunesonly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back