Memo all Blues Supporters....

Remove this Banner Ad

avid blue supporter

Senior List
Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
:cool: Memo all Blues Supporters don't bother listening to Gollum Gollum's (K Bartlett) progam on SEN tomorrow morning. Because all you will get is that vindictive, blustering blowhard bag of wind otherwise known as that Essendon loving Pr*ck Patrick Smith carrying on about Dick Pratt and trying to pump up his article today. His article is only about improving Gollum's rating and giving Carlton hating muppets a chance to spout off on the radio.

The collective IQs of most these clowns would be about 3 points below that of a rock!

All Gollum does is give these idiots a chance to have a crack at Carlton. Most of these idiots also come from those "highly successful" teams such as Richmond, St Kilda and Western Bulldogs. They are all sh*t frightened of the Blues becoming a power again - tough luck.

Gollum and Smith are also not over Judd giving their teams (Richmond and Essendon) the flick in favour of our beloved Blues. On the point, when do you ever hear Fatprick ever bagging Essendon - never!

He is just another imbecile who can't stand to see us back up on top again. My comment to him is get over it we are on the way back and who cares what you think - we don't.

Dick Pratt is going nowhere and certainly won't forced into doing anything by a useless no talent hack like Fatprick Smith.

Let's everyone show what we think of Gollum and Fatprick by not even listening to his rubbish - go the mighty Blues!!!!!

As Steven Kernahan said "We are Carlton f*ck the rest":p:p

A fat blow hard journalist won't be able to oust one of Australia's most powerful men

Let him waste his time

While Patrick is wasting time blowing hard, Mr Pratt is investing his money into his business and more importantly providing the resources to make our club successful again

Let him waste his time

Let him waste his time

:cool: Memo all Blues Supporters don't bother listening to Gollum Gollum's (K Bartlett) progam on SEN tomorrow morning. Because all you will get is that vindictive, blustering blowhard bag of wind otherwise known as that Essendon loving Pr*ck Patrick Smith carrying on about Dick Pratt and trying to pump up his article today. His article is only about improving Gollum's rating and giving Carlton hating muppets a chance to spout off on the radio.

The collective IQs of most these clowns would be about 3 points below that of a rock!

All Gollum does is give these idiots a chance to have a crack at Carlton. Most of these idiots also come from those "highly successful" teams such as Richmond, St Kilda and Western Bulldogs. They are all sh*t frightened of the Blues becoming a power again - tough luck.

Gollum and Smith are also not over Judd giving their teams (Richmond and Essendon) the flick in favour of our beloved Blues. On the point, when do you ever hear Fatprick ever bagging Essendon - never!

He is just another imbecile who can't stand to see us back up on top again. My comment to him is get over it we are on the way back and who cares what you think - we don't.

Dick Pratt is going nowhere and certainly won't forced into doing anything by a useless no talent hack like Fatprick Smith.

Let's everyone show what we think of Gollum and Fatprick by not even listening to his rubbish - go the mighty Blues!!!!!

As Steven Kernahan said "We are Carlton f*ck the rest":p:p

I must admit when I moved back to Qld 2 1/2 years ago I thought I would really miss listening to SEN. But going by some of the rumours that emanate from there & the time given to Patrick Smith, it is clear that they are pitching towards the lowest common denominator among footy fans. It becomes clearer & clearer why their ratings have taken a dip. They are becoming a less credible source of football information & whether they like it or not it is football supporters that they rely on to bolster their ratings.

If SEN keep broadcasting the sort of rubbish that KB & PS continue to 'sprout', it won't be long before the station owners pull the pin because of unsustainable, low ratings.

Why would anybody bother tuning into listen to some old senile Richmond player, who not only convinced himself, but half of the Richmond suppiorter base that they were in the box seat to get Judd, and some whingy whiny journo who loves to take a stab at Carlton at any opportunity. :rolleyes:

And he comes on at a time when most collingwood supporters are just waking up

hahahahahahahahahaha

and putting their teeth in! Bwahahaha! :D

Fatprick's time is surely nearing given the overwhelmingly negative response he received from nearly ALL callers on SEN yesterday. We're all sick of your carping self-importance Smith - time to retire old man. ;)

How do I know what not to listen to if I'm not listening?

:cool: I can tell you from first hand experience that Gollum and Fatprick will use the whole hour that Fatprick is on to have a crack at the Blues and Pratt and will invite anyone who cares to join in.

I will say it again, Fatprick is a Carlton hating hack who will write or do anything to keep us down. Don't give him the satifaction of us listening to him rant on or reading the crap he writes.

F*ck him and Gollum Gollum :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

If you had 8 billion dollars would you care what patrick "nobody reads the australian" smith said about you

This attention whore is only on SEN to appeal to lowlifes ie. Collingwood supporters

I was actually referring to Kevin Bartlett, not Fatprick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fat prick smith could not even get the number one spot at the age newspaper , Caro wilson got that over him . So he went to the Australian news paper, So when they talk about him saying Quote" Best sports writer" . Do not know anyone who reads the Australian let alone the sports section. All the bumbers supporters must feel very threatend by the Baby Blues LED BY GOD(JUDD).

On the point, when do you ever hear Fatprick ever bagging Essendon - never!

While I detest the sloth that is Patrick Smith.

He did his fair share of bagging Essendon during their whole; Ray Horsborough/Peter Jackson vs. Kevin Sheedy saga.

He was also all aboard the 'Overthrow the board' comittee that gathered about 22 votes. :thumbsu:

the Carlton bagging happens 24/7 on sen, every second caller. it has escelated since we got judd. it will make it very sweet when we get no 17 flag. hopefully it is not too far away so we can have the last laugh

Remove this Banner Ad

Memo all Blues Supporters....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back