Prediction MFC 2024 Time Capsule – Yikes

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh look I can still post in this thread!

Melbourne's ladder position end of H&A: 10th
If playing finals, how far do we go: lol
B&F: Viney
AAs: Viney and Trac in squad. Neither in final team
Most improved: JVR
Gone backwards: Lever, May
Nice

Good thread

Melbournes ladder position end of H&A: 5th
If playing finals, how far do we go: Prelim
B&F: Viney
AAs: Gawn, Viney, Oliver
Most improved: Windsor (will play all games bar injury). JVR - 50 goals. Sparrow (20 and 3 at least once).
Gone backwards: Fritsch, Hunter, May (hope I'm wrong).
Time to put my hand up and say I was way way off.

I was only right on Windsor. Maybe Gawn will get the AA nod.

Melbournes ladder position end of H&A: 4th.
If playing finals, how far do we go: Grand Final.
B&F: Oliver
AAs: Gawn, Trac, Pickett
Most improved: Rivers, Sparrow, JVR.
Gone backwards: Fritsch (hope not), Langdon.

Can't think of many winners here except Fritta going backwards, Oliver winning the b&f lol.

Goody had me fooled.

I just want a safe place I can talk about my love for all things Melbourne without being judged 🥲
We can arrange that I think. Like a Kent and PG love of all things Melbourne thread sponsored by Clayton Oliver, and we get Scythe94 to ban anyone with practical and sane thoughts

We can arrange that I think. Like a Kent and PG love of all things Melbourne thread sponsored by Clayton Oliver, and we get Scythe94 to ban anyone with practical and sane thoughts
If they don't kiss our feet it's an immediate removal of membership. I like it. Seems fair.

If they don't kiss our feet it's an immediate removal of membership. I like it. Seems fair.
Who should do the first post?

If I did it I would do something that references injury like “without doubt injury free we are the best team in it” and I’m not sure what happens after that but I think that’s where you come in with some very randomly selected stats that happen to be flattering

Who should do the first post?

If I did it I would do something that references injury like “without doubt injury free we are the best team in it” and I’m not sure what happens after that but I think that’s where you come in with some very randomly selected stats that happen to be flattering
I think I would pick only games where Petracca has kicked x amount of goals and Oliver's had x amount of disposals until I can find a 100% win rate and then just say as long as that happens every game next year we might go undefeated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I would pick only games where Petracca has kicked x amount of goals and Oliver's had x amount of disposals until I can find a 100% win rate and then just say as long as that happens every game next year we might go undefeated
It would be true so I would support that.

I had a giggle - so many threads on nearly every board have this stuff. If our best players played their best and our role players stood up and we didn’t have xxxxxxxx injured….

If any team can flick the switch for this one to happen any old time then there are maybe 16 teams who could snag a flag every year.

It would be true so I would support that.

I had a giggle - so many threads on nearly every board have this stuff. If our best players played their best and our role players stood up and we didn’t have xxxxxxxx injured….

If any team can flick the switch for this one to happen any old time then there are maybe 16 teams who could snag a flag every year.
My favourites always been when they add if these young players from the reserves and fringe of the team improve we're in good shape like no other team has a stack of kids that 'could' improve

My favourites always been when they add if these young players from the reserves and fringe of the team improve we're in good shape like no other team has a stack of kids that 'could' improve
Ah the St Kilda board 2019 (and onwards) special…

If all of our younger blokes take the next step…

Well yeah clearly if everyone on your list under 23 suddenly becomes twice the player, that would make you a formidable outfit

Ah the St Kilda board 2019 (and onwards) special…

If all of our younger blokes take the next step…

Well yeah clearly if everyone on your list under 23 suddenly becomes twice the player, that would make you a formidable outfit
To be a flag threat not only would we need Pickett and Rivers to become top 20 players in the comp which is not completely crazy ( although this coach it is) but also Howes to become as good as Hibberd, AMW to become better than Salem, Windsor to be a top 50 player etc etc. way too many ifs while also trying to balance the ifs of May Gawn Lever Oliver and Tracs output next year.

To be a flag threat not only would we need Pickett and Rivers to become top 20 players in the comp which is not completely crazy ( although this coach it is) but also Howes to become as good as Hibberd, AMW to become better than Salem, Windsor to be a top 50 player etc etc. way too many ifs while also trying to balance the ifs of May Gawn Lever Oliver and Tracs output next year.
This doesn’t just sound credible, it sounds inevitable.

We should start this thread.

With the Melbourne lady as the banner
I am going to do this one last time.

I am not Mrs Crying Demons lady. We have never met. I don’t look like Mrs crying demons lady.

Let us never speak of the crying lady again.

I am going to do this one last time.

I am not Mrs Crying Demons lady. We have never met. I don’t look like Mrs crying demons lady.

Let us never speak of the crying lady again.
Her the crying demons bloke in the granny, and the depressed looking campaigner they used to always show on tv who shook his head when we getting beaten by GC I think are the most iconic Dees fans.

Her the crying demons bloke in the granny, and the depressed looking campaigner they used to always show on tv who shook his head when we getting beaten by GC I think are the most iconic Dees fans.
I like those fans that make themselves gifs.

I did like the GF fan guy in the pink t-shirt getting stressed and emotional. We wouldn’t have all done it the same way, but I reckon everyone knows where he was coming from

I like those fans that make themselves gifs.

I did like the GF fan guy in the pink t-shirt getting stressed and emotional. We wouldn’t have all done it the same way, but I reckon everyone knows where he was coming from
I wouldn't have wanted to be seen on camera like that but I reckon I was feeling pretty similar, it was right around that goal when it was like shit **** we might win it but also telling my brain to shut the **** up because Melbourne and never get your hopes up.

I wouldn't have wanted to be seen on camera like that but I reckon I was feeling pretty similar, it was right around that goal when it was like shit ** we might win it but also telling my brain to shut the ** up because Melbourne and never get your hopes up.
It’s really the Melbourne thing

Don’t get confident, we will **** it up…

I swear the only way I can hope for this club to become a consistent and capable performer in the Geelong manner is to first be strangled and then laid out in a lead lined coffin, buried thousands of feet under the ocean.

Basically a PG and a good Melbourne can’t exist together

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction MFC 2024 Time Capsule – Yikes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back