List Mgmt. Mid Season Draft 2024 - From 7PM Wed 29th May Live on afl.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy from our VFL side might be worth a look. Anyone know his name?

View attachment 1996652

That is young Reid Marley. Former junior curler of Estonian heritage, so available to us as a Cat B rookie.

61706687930510261_.jpg

In other unrelated news, the search for missing West Coast Eagle gun, Harley Reid, continues as authorities claim they are baffled by his sudden disappearance.

According to Agresta, we're taking one at msd and best available.

Said it's mostly front of square players. Also said we're trying to get ahead of the draft.

Austin said he's working through contracts for Weitering, Saad, cerra and TDK.
Thanks for sharing mate.

Was there any mention of the recent Irish trip?

I wonder if we'd be looking at Matthew Ling, left footed, very quick HB/wing/HF?

certainly has the pace we are missing, anyone know where he's been playing for Geelong VFL?
Could be wrong but didn't that guy get delisted from Swans cos of too many injuries? That would be a red flag given our issues I guess, if so.

I have like Liam's season so far.

Reminds me of Jeremy Finlayson.

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Perfect! We need someone doing dummy leads to help clear space for the long bomb to H and C.
That was Silvagni's job when he was forward. If the opposition ignores him, he's a dangerous forward in his own right so they have to put a decent defender on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McMahon can play both ends as a 3rd tall despite his height, think he would be a great pick up

Although, not sure he is our number 1 target in the mid season draft

A medium sized forward could be the focus
For me, I think McMahon is now AFL ready and a goal kicking forward of his height should be really considered.

I’d certainly take him

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Mid Season Draft 2024 - From 7PM Wed 29th May Live on afl.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

Back