Mid season draft 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Why Dont We Have Both GIF

We need more. Why not both.
Both Geordie Payne and Noah Howes will be in action this Sunday at the U18 Nationals as SA plays host to Allies

Samson Ryan is going backwards. I doubt his long term future. Do I mean that to say delist him? No, but our list needs to have some ruckman capable. I don’t rate Nank, the game has gone past that type. As I said last trade period, he was the one to trade.

So we are in bother at our rucks. An important part of the modern game.

Fix it long term with Pike now and trade for a Moyle type.

Too late i said that about 10-12 pages ago

But yeah how good would it be

But Carlton will take him
Maybe we can go for RCD, Naish, Turner and Martin

Has Sydney Stack nominated

Samson Ryan is going backwards. I doubt his long term future. Do I mean that to say delist him? No, but our list needs to have some ruckman capable. I don’t rate Nank, the game has gone past that type. As I said last trade period, he was the one to trade.

So we are in bother at our rucks. An important part of the modern game.

Fix it long term with Pike now and trade for a Moyle type.
Agree.

The thing with Ryan is you probably need to wait 3 or 4 years before you find out whether he's up to standard or not, by which point we will be ****ed if we don't have another option and he's another Adam Pattison. He could be good, his tap work last year in the AFL was great, but he's still a beanpole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Geordie Payne and Noah Howes will be in action this Sunday at the U18 Nationals as SA plays host to Allies
Payne isn't listed in the Allies line up on the AFL site

I've got this feeling we are going to do a Richmond and with our first pick name a guy who we won't know much about.

Probably a key back too

I'd even go so far to say Noah Howes is available with our pick and we overlook him and our board will melt LOL

Remember when people melted because we didn't pick up Quinton Narkle

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid season draft 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back