Media Mid-Season Survey - All-SFA Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

ytlxZkoz.jpg

Every season the All-SFA process leads to arguments, melts, shock omissions and head-scratching selections. The committee doesn't know what they're doing, the admin flies solo and poor Headless is left out of the side... again. When the team is finally released, the chorus begins - "too many midfielders" or "why are full forwards in the forward pocket?"

But has anyone asked you for your opinion?

Well, let's hear it.

Below is a link to a survey all about the All-SFA nomination and selection process. The goal is to identify what you, the people of Sweet FA, want from your representative team.

I will publish results before finals with a goal to publish them as soon as possible, subject to having enough responses and having the time to collate them. A good sample size is 30 responses so I'll be looking for a minimum of three responses from each team (the more, the merrier).

ytlxZkoz.jpg

Every season the All-SFA process leads to arguments, melts, shock omissions and head-scratching selections. The committee doesn't know what they're doing, the admin flies solo and poor Headless is left out of the side... again. When the team is finally released, the chorus begins - "too many midfielders" or "why are full forwards in the forward pocket?"

But has anyone asked you for your opinion?

Well, let's hear it.

Below is a link to a survey all about the All-SFA nomination and selection process. The goal is to identify what you, the people of Sweet FA, want from your representative team.

I will publish results before finals with a goal to publish them as soon as possible, subject to having enough responses and having the time to collate them. A good sample size is 30 responses so I'll be looking for a minimum of three responses from each team (the more, the merrier).
Done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just want to point out in the question that says "How should positions be determined?" I think the answer should be somewhere between answer A and answer B.

Just want to point out in the question that says "How should positions be determined?" I think the answer should be somewhere between answer A and answer B.
You're welcome to clarify this in the comments section at the bottom. I've tried to cover as many discussion points as possible but expect people to find some gaps.

You're welcome to clarify this in the comments section at the bottom. I've tried to cover as many discussion points as possible but expect people to find some gaps.
I posted that before getting to the bottom of the survey :D

Barrybran why do you encourage these idiots? Enough dumbarse think they deserve to be in this team already. I am only a man, I can only say "**** off you arselicking loser" so many times :(

21 responses in a little over a day is a fantastic effort. Thank you everyone who has submitted a response so far. Kudos to the Warriors, Hawks, Furies and Demons who have each provided at least three responses.

If "**** Up", "Barrybran 2 Electric Boogaloo", "None of your ****ing business Bazza" and "The Adonis" would be so kind as to identify themselves to me (publicly or via PM), I would be happy to include their responses. Names are not being published but are being collected to a) follow up on responses where appropriate and b) filter out the comedians.

21 responses in a little over a day is a fantastic effort. Thank you everyone who has submitted a response so far. Kudos to the Warriors, Hawks, Furies and Demons who have each provided at least three responses.

If "fu** Up", "Barrybran 2 Electric Boogaloo", "None of your ******* business Bazza" and "The Adonis" would be so kind as to identify themselves to me (publicly or via PM), I would be happy to include their responses. Names are not being published but are being collected to a) follow up on responses where appropriate and b) filter out the comedians.
“**** up” - TJASTA

“Barrybran 2 Electric Boogaloo” - PMBangers

“none of your ****ing business Bazza” - Metalcrusher

“The Adonis” - Seriously?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Mid-Season Survey - All-SFA Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back