Mighty Raiders

Remove this Banner Ad

This is good for the Raiders. If they had a win-loss-win-loss type start to the season I wouldn't give them a chance to make the 8. The more wins they can rack up now the better for them in the long run. They'll be tested against Manly but there is no reason why they can't win, aslong as they turn up ready to play.

Hicham.

ive always rated smith as a brilliant player.....
and was one of the most talented IMO when he last played in the NRL.
the English experience has only made his game stronger, and he is in blinding form atm.....
the raiders are playin good footy, but they havent had the strongest of opposition as yet..... their true test will be over the next few weeks......
if they can get through the next few weeks with a number of wins, they look the goods for a high finish in 2005.

It's always nice to see middle-to lower ranked teams beat teams like the roosters but lets be honest - the Raiders won't be able to win too many other games this year.

As soon as Shiv or Jason Smith goes down (and he will) - they're gone.

Good Luck though....

There biggest test is the next two rounds coming up againest Manly and The Storm witch iam going to Canbera to see like I did last year and it was good fun cause we killed them and iam stil supprised at how good there doing but still theres still like 20 rounds to go and they could lose them all or win them all you never no.

littleduck said:
Excellent crowds too, proving the Brumbies haven't really taken over the nation's capital.

I wouldnt say excellent. Decent or better then it was would be more suitable.

Once upon a time you had to kill someone to get into a home game at Bruce Stadium to see the raiders.

Brumboss own Canberra

Disgustipated said:
I wouldnt say excellent. Decent or better then it was would be more suitable.

Once upon a time you had to kill someone to get into a home game at Bruce Stadium to see the raiders.

Brumboss own Canberra

20,000 last week to see the Raiders at home, has the Brumboss bandwagon fallen over?

Come on Canberra, i hope you spank Manly.

Can i get a booooooooooo Manly going ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mighty Raiders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back