Mitchells better than Kerr

Remove this Banner Ad

hawk3R_4lyfe

All Australian
May 7, 2007
*insert reply*
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I looked this up out of interest. It shows how Sam Mitchell's statistically better than Daniel Kerr. Goes to show how much influence the media has over the public's perception.

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pc-hawthorn-hawks--sam-mitchell

compared to:

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pc-west-coast-eagles--daniel-kerr

click on 'career'

Amazing thing is that our Sammy's played 41 less AFL games, almost 2 full seasons!! I always knew he was better and here's the proof. Go Sammy!!! Top bloke too.

Are u serious............... Kerr is one of the best players in the competition easily he has had 2 bad games but he plays for the team rather then himself...

There are no stats on effectiveness of disposal nor goal assist.
If Sammy could add a few goals to his repertoire you would have more of an argument.
Also-
If you judge a player on stats alone then Scotty West would probably be the best player for the last 8 years and we know that's not the case.

Kerr >>>>>>Daylight>>>>>Mitchell

Mitchell is a great player, but overated by Hawthorn fans IMO.

Hodge is a lot better than Sammy:cool:

Yeh sorry mate as good sammy is around the clearances and in and under kerr is a rare player. If you believed stats though you wouold find that daniel cross/scott west is probably better than chris judd and jordan lewis is better than shaun burgouyne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I looked this up out of interest. It shows how Sam Mitchell's statistically better than Daniel Kerr. Goes to show how much influence the media has over the public's perception.

i have a question for all of you, i like kerr he is good and all, but if he played for us and sammy played for west coast who do you think would be considered the better player?

i have a question for all of you, i like kerr he is good and all, but if he played for us and sammy played for west coast who do you think would be considered the better player?

Kerr. Has better dispoasel, and leg speed.

If the same was asked about Hodge and Kerr - then I would select Hodge. If Luke played in West Coast's midfield he would be seen as the second best player in the comp, behing Judd.

Ignorant fans from other sides think Hodge is soft:eek:

Kerr >>>>>>Daylight>>>>>Mitchell

Mitchell is a great player, but overated by Hawthorn fans IMO.

Hodge is a lot better than Sammy:cool:

I don't think that's a fair assessment. However good Kerr and the public thinks he is I'd take Mitchell any day. Personally I have more respect for a person that shows some humility over someone who thinks he's above the law.

I don't think that's a fair assessment. However good Kerr and the public thinks he is I'd take Mitchell any day. Personally I have more respect for a person that shows some humility over someone who thinks he's above the law.

Oh sorry, I presumed the thread meant Mitchell is better than Kerr as a footballer. As a person, Mitchell is better, your spot on! :thumbsu:

ON the football field Kerr is better by a margin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitchells better than Kerr

Remove this Banner Ad

Back