Win Prizes Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

It's his wife I worried about.

Footy star deletes TikTok video where he is filmed dunking his wife into a bucket of water and using her as a mop after he was slammed by fans for 'horrible' clip.
AFL star Joel Selwood was inundated with backlash after he posted TikTok video
Clip shows him dunking his wife into bucket and using her as a mop to wipe floor
Disapproving fans slammed the video and said it set a bad example for kids
A football star has deleted a TikTok video which shows him using his wife as a mop after the 'horrible' clip was slammed online.

View attachment 1566930

You wouldn't catch Trent doing that.
Brooke would be the one dunking Trent in the bucket, right?

Not true. Jordan DeGoey is only 4 books away from completing the entire Grug collection

Yeah - but he is missing the key ones, like “Grug doesn’t grope women”, “Grug doesn’t threaten people with chopsticks”.

Oh, sorry - that last one was a limited edition Dusty version….

Yeah - but he is missing the key ones, like “Grug doesn’t grope women”, “Grug doesn’t threaten people with chopsticks”.

Oh, sorry - that last one was a limited edition Dusty version….
Jordan was very upset about the Collingwood library being destroyed by fire overnight - particularly in view of the fact that both books were destroyed. Unfortunately one of them hadn't even been coloured in.

Jordan was very upset about the Collingwood library being destroyed by fire overnight - particularly in view of the fact that both books were destroyed. Unfortunately one of them hadn't even been coloured in.
He had high hopes for his bulldozer colour in winning a prize at the show next year too. Devastation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not true. Jordan DeGoey is only 4 books away from completing the entire Grug collection
Jordan could at least give Gill the Heads up on Grug. Anything in that series with pictures of

Grug sweeps with his BFF, magical disappearance?

Grug handles sensitive racial enquiries with BFF magical disappearance?

Grug goes to AFLW GF's without BFF?

It's his wife I worried about.

Footy star deletes TikTok video where he is filmed dunking his wife into a bucket of water and using her as a mop after he was slammed by fans for 'horrible' clip.
AFL star Joel Selwood was inundated with backlash after he posted TikTok video
Clip shows him dunking his wife into bucket and using her as a mop to wipe floor
Disapproving fans slammed the video and said it set a bad example for kids
A football star has deleted a TikTok video which shows him using his wife as a mop after the 'horrible' clip was slammed online.

View attachment 1566930

You wouldn't catch Trent doing that.

Man does housework and feminists STILL find something to complain about.

I’m giving Dylan Shiel a participation award 🥉

A friend married a guy down the west coast and he used to regularly spar with arch-feminist lesbians running a cafe there. He brought his new wife in to show her off. On a dog leash and on all fours.

Marry a woman with a sense of humour.

A friend married a guy down the west coast and he used to regularly spar with arch-feminist lesbians running a cafe there. He brought his new wife in to show her off. On a dog leash and on all fours.

Marry a woman with a sense of humour.

I think I would pay to watch that happen.

I asked GPT3 (language AI) to write a tragic poem about Jaidyn Stephenson. It came back with this:

1670198355133.png

I think we might have a couple seasons left before GPT-3 puts Mof out of work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back