Podge2Flanklin

Debutant
May 10, 2007
Wendy Hill
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Interesting reading in today's HUN. Sheedy has his Essendon team of 2010... and there is no Monfries?

What should we trade him for, it's obvious Sheedy and him don't see eye to eye.

Interesting reading in today's HUN. Sheedy has his Essendon team of 2010... and there is no Monfries?

I hope we don't trade monfries shows some real promise i think anyway. I think he should change that to Welsh he has improved somewhat but makes costly mistakes like last night.

Did Ok last week kicking 2 goals but he would want to play good consistantly to help improve to the standard Essendon needs him to be at.

the article was a disgrace, just an attempt to get some readers...
there is also no mcveigh or welsh, i mean mcviegh is one of our best players and is only 26, and welsh is also a top player, most thinking a possible captain and he is only 24.... he didnt acknowledge about 10 players that will be playing. It was just an attempt to showcase some of our younger players.. Dont take much notice. if you look at it there were like 10 players who havent played an AFL game yet, probably more cant remember, i read it at like 7am this mourning...
even lloyd and lucas will still be playing then
they will only be 32 at that stage..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance someone could post the side. Would be very interested to have a look at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Monfries gawwn?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back