Dippers Donuts

Premiership Player
Jul 24, 2001
Hunting the snark
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sluggers
You two nice but well meaning fools bet the Ruddster would be run out of town by July 6.
You both will fail as you know.
Thus the question is, how do you reconcile your wagers.
I am open to suggestions on this, Jane you being a pensioner and all i will cut you some slack.
Morgoth you are just dumb so i will cut you no slack.
My question is. how would you ladies like to pay me?
Morgoth from you can sneak a couple of pineapples in the post?
Let me know.

Plus I gave you both mega odds, feeling sorry for you liberal twits and all.
Now Jane, I know you are an old gobbler but unlike the rest of your life, you cannot escspe the truth on this one. Pay up baby. Ten for kevvy 10.
As for you morgoth, you're an idiot, a shallow fool but a fool nonetheles.
Happily await your excuses..
200 clams please...

Now Jane, I know you are an old gobbler but unlike the rest of your life, you cannot escspe the truth on this one. Pay up baby. Ten for kevvy 10.
200 clams please...

Day 5 Dippers.

Just PM me your address.

Really, with 2 weeks to go you think you are home?

ALP fan boy Oakes

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/opinion/rudd-and-voters-now-polls-apart/story-e6frfhqf-1225881537404

A prominent backbencher commented that switching leaders might give Julia Gillard "a chance of at least saving the furniture".

The Australian

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/pol...ircle-kevin-rudd/story-e6frgczf-1225881585681

KEY Labor MPs are prepared to move against Kevin Rudd's leadership to make way for Julia Gillard as early as next week.
A challenge depends on Labor's polling not dramatically improving and the dispute with miners over the super-profits tax not being resolved soon.

Not over yet Dipper, in fact I would say I have more chance of winning that I did when the bet was made. You know all you have to do is PM me your name and an address to send the bank cheque and it is on the way, but in 2 weeks time.

Jane be fair, the poor prole is having a tough time. Not only is Rudd a Dudd, but his hero dipper is a racist.

He carries on like $200 is a lot of money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jane be fair, the poor prole is having a tough time. Not only is Rudd a Dudd, but his hero dipper is a racist.

He carries on like $200 is a lot of money.

$200 is a great deal to somebody who is on a disability pension, Morgoth. It will be like giving a token to charity.

Crumbs from the rich man's table...

$200 is a great deal to somebody who is on a disability pension, Morgoth. It will be like giving a token to charity.

Crumbs from the rich man's table...

$200 will give him 30 mins of entertainment as he pumps it into the pokies.

Hopefully it is at a venue where some people I know have an interest.

Oh I will be able to confirm. If I lose and am provided with the details (remember the loser has to identify themselves), and then Dipper refuses to confirm payment, I will post a copy of the cheque with his details for all to see.

There is no doubt I will pay if I lose. I do not welch on bets. Pretty funny that my willingness to pay is being questions when the other bloke faces a $20k outlay.

200 clams please...

Day 7.

Oh I will be able to confirm. If I lose and am provided with the details (remember the loser has to identify themselves), and then Dipper refuses to confirm payment, I will post a copy of the cheque with his details for all to see.

There is no doubt I will pay if I lose. I do not welch on bets. Pretty funny that my willingness to pay is being questions when the other bloke faces a $20k outlay.

Man I just want to see Dipper lose so we get to see the backflips.

Does anyone honestly think DD will pay 20k if he loses a Internet bet?

Man I just want to see Dipper lose so we get to see the backflips.

Does anyone honestly think DD will pay 20k if he loses a Internet bet?

Sadly I don't think he will lose, the newspoll has meant Rudd will see it out to the election.

Not too worried I would rather lose a battle and win the war.

Remove this Banner Ad

Morgoth Jane My money please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back