C. Brown
S. Higgins

H. Mcintosh
L. Franklin
P. Ryder
S. Pendlebury
M. Rischitelli
B.Sewell

These are the ones that have impressed me so far this year,in no particular order.

As I see Hawthorn the most I'll add the ones who have stepped us this season:

Taylor - gone from average third backup ruckman to a key part of our ruck department this season. Not a world beater but important none the less

Sewell - Really just carrying his form from last year but much more noticed and consistantly

Young - Key winger after many doubted he'd be a starting 22 player

Lewis - Handy youngster to an A grader in 1 season. Would be leading or top 2 in our best and fairest

McGlynn - Promoted from the rookie list and is now keeping the captain Vanders wondering how he'll get his spot back.

Boyle - Verge of being delisted to our starting CHF this year. Big bonus for us and chips in every week.

They would be the main reason Hawthorn has improved this season, plus a couple others I wont bore you with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarks has impressed me though most. He has been very ordinary for the last few years, to the point where I'd all but given up on him, but he has really turned it on so far this season.

Jason Winderlich has improved alot this year from the bombers. 19, 22, 24, 17, 21, 19 possessions in his games this year. 12, 6, 8 3, 11, 8 marks in his games with 4, 2, 1, 2, 7, 4 tackles.

Yes they are just statistics but he has added alot to our midfield this year. The thread is most improved, and he has just improved out of sight from what we had seen previously.

Nathan Bock looks a likely type, done well for my Dreamteam.

Rhyss Shaw is going real well - but I don't need 29 pages of posts from Collingwood supporters to confirm it.

Adcock from Brisbane.

Nathan Foley is/will be a player.

Gary Ablett Jnr. has definatley improved from last year, enough to be Captain of my Dreamteam.

I'll leave my team out of it.

Neither Lingy or Peverill have improved their looks though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most improved players '07

Remove this Banner Ad

Back