Remove this Banner Ad

hazza1824

Rookie
Jan 31, 2012
Fremantle
AFL Club
West Coast
Hello,

I know its getting near the pointy end of the footy season, but I just had a few questions.
I am moving over from Western Australia and am looking for a new footy club for next season.
I am arriving in Melbourne in the next 2 weeks and thought it would be a good chance to have a look at a few clubs before the start of next season.
I will be living around the Ivanhoe/Heidelberg area, but am willing to do a little of travelling.
I am not sure of where I would fit into the standard of football over in Victoria, so I'll just give a quick profile:
24 years old, 190cm, 92kg.
Centre Half Forward/Full Forward.
WA Amateur U/23 State Representative 2009 & 2011.
2010, 2011 Club Leading Goalkicker.
2010 A Grade WAAFL League Leading Goalkicker.
2007 WA Colts Country All-Star Team.
I have played seniors since I was 15 years old and moved to Perth and began playing A Grade League in 2008.

If anyone could suggest a level that is similar to the league over in WA?
Or if there is a club that is interested, please contact me.

Thanks

Hello,

I know its getting near the pointy end of the footy season, but I just had a few questions.
I am moving over from Western Australia and am looking for a new footy club for next season.
I am arriving in Melbourne in the next 2 weeks and thought it would be a good chance to have a look at a few clubs before the start of next season.
I will be living around the Ivanhoe/Heidelberg area, but am willing to do a little of travelling.
I am not sure of where I would fit into the standard of football over in Victoria, so I'll just give a quick profile:
I have played seniors since I was 15 years old and moved to Perth and began playing A Grade League in 2008.

Thanks

Hazza1824 send me a message with phone no. could be interested in a full forward, Country League easily accessable from Northern Suburbs excellent conditions for right bloke.

Hello,

Thanks

Contact Rochester Football club in the Goulburn Valley league - strong comp and excellent conditions/arrangements can be facilitated

Remove this Banner Ad

Moving from WA to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back