Murray FL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah SC, spot on.......we've got folds falling out of our asses, we can't give it away quick enough.
Sorry mate!!! How does he know the club? Dick must be such a nice guy to fly from WA to Vic to play for u guys go not much at all....

Sorry mate!!! How does he know the club? Dick must be such a nice guy to fly from WA to Vic to play for u guys go not much at all....

Well SC seeing as you asked before you threw out your insinuations, his Mrs is from Shepparton. They moved/are moving back to town. It's actually a pretty good story, if you can manage to see past your short fallings......

Well SC seeing as you asked before you threw out your insinuations, his Mrs is from Shepparton. They moved/are moving back to town. It's actually a pretty good story, if you can manage to see past your short fallings......
So he's not getting paid? Very touchy subject mate...

So he's not getting paid? Very touchy subject mate...

He'll get remunerated for sure. But that's not what you were implying was it. To suggest he was only playing for the club for just money is nothing short of insulting!! So don't try and muddy the water by taking a different tangent. OWN IT.
I'm all for critism and argument and gossip, but we all have to accept being corrected every once and a while IF we get it wrong.

He'll get remunerated for sure. But that's not what you were implying was it. To suggest he was only playing for the club for just money is nothing short of insulting!! So don't try and muddy the water by taking a different tangent. OWN IT.
I'm all for critism and argument and gossip, but we all have to accept being corrected every once and a while IF we get it wrong.
Pffft. Turn it up. Settle down mate. Just a question. A lot of people at for money. Hearing an ex afl player coming to play country footy screams money. Just a question mate. Get down off ya high horse.

Pffft. Turn it up. Settle down mate. Just a question. A lot of people at for money. Hearing an ex afl player coming to play country footy screams money. Just a question mate. Get down off ya high horse.

Snake Charmer You can't even cop being corrected!!!!......I'm done with ya anyways, moving on.

Snake Charmer You can't even cop being corrected!!!!......I'm done with ya anyways, moving on.
I asked a question. Probably what was on everyone's mind who has nothing to do with Rumba. You jumped straight on the defensive! Maybe next time u could say his Missus was from Shepp, instead of being a smart ass saying u blokes had so much money falling out of ur asses. Sorry if I offended you. I like every other user is on her to find out truths. But yes like u said ur done move on.

So has anyone seen the article in the Shep news on Friday about barooga picking up 11 new players, not a bad start to the off season with nearly half a side picked up! n surely they would move up the ladder.

also heard rumba is scouting former demon Austin wonermirri an ex bomber Nathan Lovett murray any truth to this????

also heard rumba is scouting former demon Austin wonermirri an ex bomber Nathan Lovett murray any truth to this????

Cupido has been talking to a heap of players up here & would definitely have spoken to these 2. A long way from getting them signed, though. He'll bring plenty of quality with him (just him, brad dick & that gun forward from fitzroy stars are a good enough start), but not sure it will be either of those 2 mentioned. Has Whyman signed..? Heard he was close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do we think cupido will go as coach. Has had a fair bit of negative press about him over the years but maybe the coaching role might change that.

Cupido has been talking to a heap of players up here & would definitely have spoken to these 2. A long way from getting them signed, though. He'll bring plenty of quality with him (just him, brad dick & that gun forward from fitzroy stars are a good enough start), but not sure it will be either of those 2 mentioned. Has Whyman signed..? Heard he was close.
so you would have to say with rumba securing most of its playing list their forward line will be everyteams worst nightmare!!!

that's all im hearing

2 things,
1st is tav Perry where are you getting your info from? its alittle scary how much you know.

and 2nd i think it's too early to be making any calls about next for anyone. Especially us. This happens to rumba every year, plenty of hype in the pre-season, fall over during the season. With any luck this year but it'll be different. We'll have out first playing coach, who I'd hate to play on as a back, which I think will be the single biggest factor in how we go next season

Who else is recruiting well?? I've heard pettigrove and fenwick back to moama?
Barooga has picked up heaps from Yarra, does anyone know who they are??

Have heard Congupna to lose a few important players, including Greening??

Are mulwala or echuca likely to "change" at all??

Philpott and Smith from Marby Park to Barooga. Huge news. Both quality inclusions for the Barooga 2014 campaign.

what's everyone thoughts on the top 6 next year? only early but seems pretty open too me.
who's favourite for o'dwyer medal?
goal kicking?
my odwyer medal: j souter
goal kicking: t.jones
Yes Front runner still very early at the moment but I will have a go
Echuca
Finley
Numurkah
Rumbalara
Barooga
Moama

Odwyer medal:Scott Beattie
Goal kicking: Tyler Jones

Have heard Congupna to lose a few important players, including Greening??
tav Perry where are you getting your info from? its alittle scary how much you know.
Greening has been signed at Mooroopna since start of September
Tav has a role with the AFL in the NT that allows him to keep his finger on the pulse on what is going on up there!

Can anybody give me some info on James coppock from echuca united and I think he played for mulwala in 2012?

Played for Echuca United in the flag Howmuch. Ruckman/Forward. The Eagles obviously had a pretty handy side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back