Murray Football League (Part 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha thought so and as for the past two finals we have played we have been nothing short of terrible... going from last yr and the side we will have this yr would expect to play finals again as our side will be a hell of a lot better than the previous 2 years however it needs to be to stay competitive with what everyone else has picked up

Haha thought so and as for the past two finals we have played we have been nothing short of terrible... going from last yr and the side we will have this yr would expect to play finals again as our side will be a hell of a lot better than the previous 2 years however it needs to be to stay competitive with what everyone else has picked up

Have you picked up anyone; nothing in clearances on MFL website??
Seven out, none coming in.

very cocky very early, but thats just a typical response from a numurkah person! no tonny havn't beaten you blokes in four years of footy, the two blokes in white made sure of that late last season too:D!! in saying that your my tip to win the flag!

Rumbalara Football/Netball Club will have it's first senior hit out for the season at the Inaugural Jack Atkinson Indigenous Football Carnival. Rumbalara will be competing against sides from Cowra,Sydney, Wagga, Albury, and Narrandera. The Carnival will be played in Wagga Wagga on Saturday, February 27. The carnival is named after Jack Atkinson, a highly regarded member of the Deniliquin, Swan Hill and Barmah indigenous communities. A number of key AFL talent staff will attend the carnival,current player Adam Goodes, and Port Adelaide’s Peter Burgoyne will be watching on, along with Michael O'Loughlin who was recently appointed by the AFL to lead its indigenous program, Kevin Sheedy, the new Coach of the GWS side will also be in attendance at the 15 a side Carnival looking for new talent for the GWS side’s feeder clubs.

For the record Rumbalara Won 3 games and lost one to finish the Carnival in third on percentage thus missing the Grand Final Play off. Which was won by Northern Alliance. (Made up of players from Sydney AFL, Canberra AFL & Black Diamond AFL)

Have you picked up anyone; nothing in clearances on MFL website??
Seven out, none coming in.

wouldn't take much notice of the 7 out, James Alcaniz filled in for the twos a couple times whie he was at uni in dookie, steve and mick johns played fwd pocket and back pocket in the 2s, matt johns was fringe seniors, Paul Stammers and Ben Bell were senior players however this yr would be fringe if we have everyone fit and injury free. All great blokes and will be missed around the club but thats footy.
As for the ins you will just have to wait and see. And as for being called cocky I would think we have to improve a hell of a lot if we want to match the likes of cobram, denni and moama this yr but hopefully we can.
My early tip for the flag is Moama as their latest signing is a superstar who has played at Uni Blues, Coburg and Birchip

wouldn't take much notice of the 7 out, James Alcaniz filled in for the twos a couple times whie he was at uni in dookie, steve and mick johns played fwd pocket and back pocket in the 2s, matt johns was fringe seniors, Paul Stammers and Ben Bell were senior players however this yr would be fringe if we have everyone fit and injury free. All great blokes and will be missed around the club but thats footy.
As for the ins you will just have to wait and see. And as for being called cocky I would think we have to improve a hell of a lot if we want to match the likes of cobram, denni and moama this yr but hopefully we can.
My early tip for the flag is Moama as their latest signing is a superstar who has played at Uni Blues, Coburg and Birchip

Who is this latest "superstar" signing to Moama???

No i got that. . . .
Clearly however it would apear the my humor dosn't seem to translate quiet the same when written as it would when spoken face to face. . . . . . . . .

in other words, was just taking the piss.

Geez goodgolly24 thats unlike you to take the piss out of someone hahahahahaha:D:D

I think you will find this player is James Scambler. a local from birchip who is an excellent player, even though Murray league is ahead of north central he will still dominate games. left footer who kicks 60, very fast and likes to kick goals, has had a chequered finals campaign because of dodgy hammies but will be still in your interleague side without a doubt.

Toc have lost 3 of their best players, champman, warnett and Mellington, Barooga have lost quite a few with chapman and harrop just to name a few, nathalia have lost a shit load and and i reckon Cobram wont go any good next year.. picking up the wrong players. numurkah are the ones to look out for picking up cowan, howdan, bell, kenny brothers, McGibbon and Dwyer who is an absolute gun.

I think you will find this player is James Scambler. a local from birchip who is an excellent player, even though Murray league is ahead of north central he will still dominate games. left footer who kicks 60, very fast and likes to kick goals, has had a chequered finals campaign because of dodgy hammies but will be still in your interleague side without a doubt.

Spot on there Napoleon... sure north central is behind murray but Div 1 ammo's is ahead of Murray and he has played well at Uni Blues so couldnt agree more with you saying he will dominate games.

Toc have lost 3 of their best players, champman, warnett and Mellington, Barooga have lost quite a few with chapman and harrop just to name a few, nathalia have lost a shit load and and i reckon Cobram wont go any good next year.. picking up the wrong players. numurkah are the ones to look out for picking up cowan, howdan, bell, kenny brothers, McGibbon and Dwyer who is an absolute gun.

Well I guess everyone knows a few of the pick ups now however Timmy work on your spelling buddy. Also wouldnt rate Chapman ahead of Logie, White or Roberson. Cobram will go very well but would have to think Moama and Denni are the teams to beat followed by Cobram, Mul and Numurkah....

I'm not sure where your getting your info from but its wrong buddy! I think you'll find that these 2 are quite happy where they are.

Well I guess everyone knows a few of the pick ups now however Timmy work on your spelling buddy. Also wouldnt rate Chapman ahead of Logie, White or Roberson. Cobram will go very well but would have to think Moama and Denni are the teams to beat followed by Cobram, Mul and Numurkah....

No love for Congupna or Echuca United??
I think Deni will pick up a fair bit, but i might be the only one who thinks Moama will slip abit.
I'll be interested to see how Mul travel, they and Cobram are my tip to be the biggest inprovers. . . . . .On last years form anyways.
Regaurdless i do think it'll be alot tighter of a contest this year throughout the whole league. I'll even go as far to say no-one will go through the season undefeated or winless.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it is going to be a very exciting year of murray league football. All teams are on the improve and its all talk until the first game. By the way i heard rob lamberti is having a kick with mul twos this year. Will be handy player in the seconds.wonder if he could still cut it in the seniors?

No love for Congupna or Echuca United??
I think Deni will pick up a fair bit, but i might be the only one who thinks Moama will slip abit.
I'll be interested to see how Mul travel, they and Cobram are my tip to be the biggest inprovers. . . . . .On last years form anyways.
Regaurdless i do think it'll be alot tighter of a contest this year throughout the whole league. I'll even go as far to say no-one will go through the season undefeated or winless.........

The loss of AB will hurt Congupna with Wilson already left and Echuca United are coming from a long way back, they will improve however might be similar to Cobram last yr

Can someone tell me if its true that shane harvey and saul caddy have signed with barooga?will be a very good combination.expect harvey to kick 150 this year. He is a freak.

wouldn't take much notice of the 7 out, james alcaniz filled in for the twos a couple times whie he was at uni in dookie, steve and mick johns played fwd pocket and back pocket in the 2s, matt johns was fringe seniors, paul stammers and ben bell were senior players however this yr would be fringe if we have everyone fit and injury free. All great blokes and will be missed around the club but thats footy.
As for the ins you will just have to wait and see. And as for being called cocky i would think we have to improve a hell of a lot if we want to match the likes of cobram, denni and moama this yr but hopefully we can.
My early tip for the flag is moama as their latest signing is a superstar who has played at uni blues, coburg and birchip
agree moama appear to be the ones to beat as they have another couple of guns from goulbourn valley signing this week.

So where have warnett and melington gone???

What makes you think that Cobram have picked up the wrong players. From all sources they have recruited the players they needed so I dont know if you know what you are talking about??? They will have 3 of the best onballers in the league in Freer, Lucas and boyer, not to mention the others that they have signed..:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Where are the recruits to numurkah from, never heard of them????

it was in shepp news the other week. Ben warnett was in the murray league clearences. and what about Dundovic he is gone. and with the cobram signings most of their young players have left because they are not happy with them.. words from their assistant coach. matt dwyer played for queensland country last year which won the championships and Luke Cown is a priemership player straight out of the SAFL

it was in shepp news the other week. Ben warnett was in the murray league clearences. and what about Dundovic he is gone. and with the cobram signings most of their young players have left because they are not happy with them.. words from their assistant coach. matt dwyer played for queensland country last year which won the championships and Luke Cown is a priemership player straight out of the SAFL

Can you name the players that left????? And do you even know who their assistant coach is????

Joel brayshaw.. my old man employs him. he plays centre half back for em.. thats just what i have heard.

Timmy get your facts right mate... You don't even have the facts about our blokes right.... Dwyer won the Cairns Saints B&F last yr when they won the flag and played QLD country in 08, Cowan did his knee last yr however had previously played in 3 SANFL flags with central districts and is a premiership player with Numurkah. Howden played in the Numurkah premierships and is a gun small fwd coming back in from Katunga. Josh Bell has been playing in the GFL with St Joey's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back