tommahawk

Senior List
Oct 15, 2006
ivanhoe
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
man u
I know its been well over a month since the best day ever but I am so proud to be a geelong supporter more than ever.. when people talk about footy to me i can finally hold my head high and look them in the eye and say 'IM A GEELONG SUPPORTER AND WE'RE THE BEST" Im 24 years old and all mylife i copped flak over being chokers and all the hand bag shit, I never had any come back for it but now to all those people who gave me shit about that stuff STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE FUC KAS!! because ofcourse we are geelong THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL!! bring on 08 now.. im out people peace..

I know its been well over a month since the best day ever but I am so proud to be a geelong supporter more than ever.. when people talk about footy to me i can finally hold my head high and look them in the eye and say 'IM A GEELONG SUPPORTER AND WE'RE THE BEST" Im 24 years old and all mylife i copped flak over being chokers and all the hand bag shit, I never had any come back for it but now to all those people who gave me shit about that stuff STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE FUC KAS!! because ofcourse we are geelong THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL!! bring on 08 now.. im out people peace..

Not that I wasnt proud of being a cats an but now I can hold my head up hifh and say we were the best... I can back up being a cats fan now. Being successful is eveything.

Remove this Banner Ad

My head is hold high..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back