Poll NAFL Reserves 2019-19 - Round 4

Vote for your favourite in each game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Poll will be open for 3 days.
Do not vote for yourself or ask people to vote for you. You will be penalised.
Vote once in each game - besides your own.​
Home team image is on top.

Dandenong Vikings vs Whittlesea Eagles

ILL0rKi.png

6un0RUL.png

Ringwood Rockets vs Camberwell Stallions

571068_c7a6d198a2bcadacc46eef85899b3c83.jpg

jj2urd.png

Broome Mavericks vs Mentone Stars

StrM5A1.png

TGqen6g.png

Newcastle Black Diamonds vs Townsville Bullsharks

f8oVd1U.png

43458240652_f16c5c3546_b.jpg

Mt Gambier Volcanoes vs Palmerston Leatherbacks

GbJf7tb.png

4zIVhh4.jpg

Canberra Griffins vs Geelong Dragons

566420_4d793e519f7c1c8514e39ebb120b2fa1.png

AfUIhv0.png

Greensborough Golds vs Toowoomba Tsars

AaYsVK7.png

572676_5cbf38e74469c8f16802a748b86e9056.png

Great Southern Sharks vs Floreat Fire

560936_4cb94dd01a9e790d768c5ec65bfc8cdc.png

566822_81742b07c0b0a326e0a9a2bdbf267f13.jpg

Planning to move out of Whittlesea? Or just rebrand?

Because I think staying in Whittlesea could still work. A change could work for you if you're feeling like your current scheme or moniker restricts you.
I think the colour scheme is the issue here, but I rated my set this year so I don’t know. Next year is 5 seasons as Whittlesea Eagles so I don’t want to change that, but I will probably change the colours.

Not sure whether to persist with the Eagles next season.

I wouldn't get too caught up in this week - the Eagles clash jumper is definitely not your best, and you can do better.

Whatever you choose to do next season, whether that be ditching Whittlesea, the Eagles or both, you will come back with fresh ideas and an opportunity for change, whether that be colours, designs, logos, anything really. If an idea pops into your head for next year, chuck it in a Word doc and call it 'NAFL 2019' and then you can keep track of ideas for next year and be good to go come bidding mid-year (I have a document with some team names, colours, sponsors, jumper designs that I've thought of so I can start prepping for my first NAFL).

This season hasn't been your best, but we all have those seasons and competitions where our designs just aren't getting votes. Keep at it though, have a good think about where you want to go for next year and eventually you'll come up with a design that will work

I wouldn't get too caught up in this week - the Eagles clash jumper is definitely not your best, and you can do better.

Whatever you choose to do next season, whether that be ditching Whittlesea, the Eagles or both, you will come back with fresh ideas and an opportunity for change, whether that be colours, designs, logos, anything really. If an idea pops into your head for next year, chuck it in a Word doc and call it 'NAFL 2019' and then you can keep track of ideas for next year and be good to go come bidding mid-year (I have a document with some team names, colours, sponsors, jumper designs that I've thought of so I can start prepping for my first NAFL).

This season hasn't been your best, but we all have those seasons and competitions where our designs just aren't getting votes. Keep at it though, have a good think about where you want to go for next year and eventually you'll come up with a design that will work
Yeah the clash jumper is very love it or hate it. Personally I was a fan but in the end, I don’t vote in my matches. This post was very appreciated, I’ve never done the word doc thing but it will definitely be useful as I can sample some designs and not forget them in my head. Thank you!

I think the colour scheme is the issue here, but I rated my set this year so I don’t know. Next year is 5 seasons as Whittlesea Eagles so I don’t want to change that, but I will probably change the colours.
Best way to go in my opinion. I usually look at American Sport teams to find inspiration for my teams. For example I was watching an NFL with the Pittsburgh Steelers and they were wearing their Colour Rush uniform and I just thought it was killer.

Just off the top of my head but I reckon you could rock something similar to the Utah Jazz colours.

https://teamcolorcodes.com/ Here's a website I use to scope out my colour schemes. Wouldn't stray too far from your original colour scheme either.

But whatever you do, just own it. I guess if there's one thing I've learnt on this board it's that you learn by your mistakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Poll NAFL Reserves 2019-19 - Round 4

Back