Player Watch Nathan Kreuger

Remove this Banner Ad

Along with D Cameron, he's actually KF size - 196cm. Lets Mihocek play third tall rather than CHF. Great pick up!
And still only 22 with three years development in him. Perfect fit for us!

Main thing that stands out for me from the highlights he moves smooth for a big bloke.

If he turns out to be a decent mark with a pinch of aggro we might have ourselves a much needed partner up front for Checkers.

True, but word is I believe we told him we want him to play up forward with cameron and checkers. And thats where he wants to play/feels where his best position is.

But he is the ultimate swingman, so either end, a win win.
I guess who ends up best for that position out of Begg, McMahn and him will have to make it their own.

Oh god now BF posters are talking him up as a backman. No, just no. Leave him to develop up forward, I don’t want to hear, “swing man” or “utility” or even “versatile” I want him to develop as a key forward over a few years not chop and change like we’ve done with Kelly. What is Kelly, he’s neither at the moment looks terrible in both areas.

Oh god now BF posters are talking him up as a backman. No, just no. Leave him to develop up forward, I don’t want to hear, “swing man” or “utility” or even “versatile” I want him to develop as a key forward over a few years not chop and change like we’ve done with Kelly. What is Kelly, he’s neither at the moment looks terrible in both areas.
I’d assume he sees himself as a forward and that is the reason he has chosen us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be developing both Kelly and Kruger together in attack with Mihocek as the third tall.
Get the games into both these two young lads.
The quicker the better.

I would love for people to point to one game in Kelly's 3 years on the list that he's played well as a forward. Cannot remember a single game he's looked good as a forward, maybe I'm forgetting something.

Small article only, but when a luminary like McLeod is in your corner I think you’ve got something to give. I’m sure he’ll do us proud.

Small article only, but when a luminary like McLeod is in your corner I think you’ve got something to give. I’m sure he’ll do us proud.
I like the sound of the long left foot!

I would love for people to point to one game in Kelly's 3 years on the list that he's played well as a forward. Cannot remember a single game he's looked good as a forward, maybe I'm forgetting something.
He has played in 3 games. And if you add up the time he has played, it might add up to less than a game.
He has been injured in all three games. In fact, he lasted less than 10 minutes in one...

I'm not saying he is one or the other, but i don't think you can make a call on where he fits based on his 3 senior appearances..

I like the sound of the long left foot!

Aerial courage for me. A nice left foot kick is a beautiful thing on a footy field, but a tall that let’s rip when the balls in flight is something we haven’t had since Cloke left.

He has played in 3 games. And if you add up the time he has played, it might add up to less than a game.
He has been injured in all three games. In fact, he lasted less than 10 minutes in one...

I'm not saying he is one or the other, but i don't think you can make a call on where he fits based on his 3 senior appearances..

I'm including his VFL games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Nathan Kreuger

Remove this Banner Ad

Back