NBA Week 12 - where Damian Lillard is washed

Mirror mirror on the wall, whom is the most washed of them all?

• Dame Time is closing in on midnight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boomers legend Ben Simmons

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • The Warriors

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • The Lakers

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Kate Upton after a bubble-bath with our beloved moderator Northy

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarr looks to have potential? Where is he likely to be drafted? Top 3 seems to be consensus but I don't follow college/draft players until they're in the league tbh
Sarr hardly been great for the Wildcats. Ive been surprised at how poor he is. Poor basketball IQ and I think in a normal draft more of a 10-20 pick and not a top 3.

Maybe but he's paid to be the man and will never win a title as the #1 guy. I mean there's alot of this around the league but they need to almost start again rather than Trae thinking demanding a trade is the answer for anyone

Keep DJM, Johnson, Okongwu and trade the rest?
Boy do I have a zach lavine offer for you

Draymonds indefinite ban lifted after 12 games..thoughts

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Seems fair enough, pretty much has worked out as a month long ban.

In the end it's all going to come down to his actions on the court for what the future holds anyways.

Seems fair enough, pretty much has worked out as a month long ban.

In the end it's all going to come down to his actions on the court for what the future holds anyways.
I guess I just thought they were going to play real hard ball with a serial offender.
But we'll see if there's been any change in attitude.
Personally I'm not sure he's capable of change but you never know

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Two things.

One, how come the Boston celtics did not get a mention?

two, How long does something like this take you to write up?

Loving it though keep up the good work mate.

1) This was a list that it's good not to be on. Unless there's beef between Mazzulla and the players that I'm not aware of?

2) peternorth ties me to a chair and refuses to free me until it's done. I think it's because I make so many Lakers jokes.

But to answer your question, about 2-3 hours. Unless I do actual research, then it takes longer.

When will Atlanta figure out Bogdanovic is a piece of s**t and Patty Mills is the better player

Bogdanovic has almost the best +/- on the team for the season, and Patty's shooting 35%.

Patty's had a great career, but he's been trending down for a while now. He was salary dumped twice this past offseason alone.

1) This was a list that it's good not to be on. Unless there's beef between Mazzulla and the players that I'm not aware of?

2) peternorth ties me to a chair and refuses to free me until it's done. I think it's because I make so many Lakers jokes.

But to answer your question, about 2-3 hours. Unless I do actual research, then it takes longer.

Bogdanovic has almost the best +/- on the team for the season, and Patty's shooting 35%.

Patty's had a great career, but he's been trending down for a while now. He was salary dumped twice this past offseason alone.
accurate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strong take. Orc smells Troll.
What are your expectations though? To me he just puts up too many stupid shots. If Atlanta want to trade im moving Bogdan not Murray myself. Id run with Mills as 6th man in that situation

Id rather Mills bombing 3s then Bogdan whose percentages really not that great nor is he reliable in them. Can easily go 0/8 on 3s in a night for example which is a game killer

Siakam situation is odd to me. He hasnt really said what his motive is for his next contract and because of that he is just going to waste the rest of the year at Toronto where he isnt going to stay on anyway.

Gut instinct is he will probably eek out every cent he can. Has his championship etc so probably wants to be the big boy on a team while earning a assload of money

In that scenario id say he is Indiana bound mostly

Far out the Jazz are doing work on the Bucks early.
Eh, more so the Bucks just suck.

A lot of teams are about to "do work" against the Bucks while AG is still in-charge. Don't be fooled by the Bucks record, we had the easiest schedule to start the season.

This team will finish 5-6 seed.

Eh, more so the Bucks just suck.

A lot of teams are about to "do work" against the Bucks while AG is still in-charge. Don't be fooled by the Bucks record, we had the easiest schedule to start the season.

This team will finish 5-6 seed.
Even so the Jazz aren't even a play-in team.

Even so the Jazz aren't even a play-in team.
Again, the Bucks are not very good. Take Giannis off this team and it's a borderline lottery team.

I wish I was exaggerating, I'm a Bucks fan lol, I want us to win but this is the worst iteration of a Giannis-led Bucks I've personally seen since Jabari Parker was on the roster (Long time ago).

Sadly this will likely be the end of the Bucks time in the spotlight, back to mediocrity for a decade.

Again, the Bucks are not very good. Take Giannis off this team and it's a borderline lottery team.

I wish I was exaggerating, I'm a Bucks fan lol, I want us to win but this is the worst iteration of a Giannis-led Bucks I've personally seen since Jabari Parker was on the roster (Long time ago).

Sadly this will likely be the end of the Bucks time in the spotlight, back to mediocrity for a decade.
In a way, Bucks have the current day Jabari Parker on the roster in Damien Lillard........................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back