NBA Week 12 - where Damian Lillard is washed

Mirror mirror on the wall, whom is the most washed of them all?

• Dame Time is closing in on midnight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boomers legend Ben Simmons

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • The Warriors

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • The Lakers

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Kate Upton after a bubble-bath with our beloved moderator Northy

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t mind the Jazz. Markkanen has missed a lot of games, so too Kessler and Clarkson.

Reckon they’d easily make playoffs in the east with a healthy list
Kessler and George coming off bench is weird to me. They must be building up tradeable assets until deadline otherwise surely you play those guys more to develop

What are your expectations though? To me he just puts up too many stupid shots. If Atlanta want to trade im moving Bogdan not Murray myself. Id run with Mills as 6th man in that situation

Id rather Mills bombing 3s then Bogdan whose percentages really not that great nor is he reliable in them. Can easily go 0/8 on 3s in a night for example which is a game killer

ATL1.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like that's somewhat convenient for Grizz. Were likely to get stuck in no man's land with Ja. Now should be in bottom few and get a good pick.

Phoenix are not good

I wonder what the trade is there to help them improve? Outside big 3 not going to get much in return. Beal market would be close to non existent given his injuries, Booker they won't want to move. KD seems the obvious one to move but you'll only be dealing with contenders so unlikely to get equal return so why do it when you've still committed with Beal and Booker.

I wonder what the trade is there to help them improve? Outside big 3 not going to get much in return. Beal market would be close to non existent given his injuries, Booker they won't want to move. KD seems the obvious one to move but you'll only be dealing with contenders so unlikely to get equal return so why do it when you've still committed with Beal and Booker.
I mean, is it too simple to suggest any competent point guard?

Again, the Bucks are not very good. Take Giannis off this team and it's a borderline lottery team.

I wish I was exaggerating, I'm a Bucks fan lol, I want us to win but this is the worst iteration of a Giannis-led Bucks I've personally seen since Jabari Parker was on the roster (Long time ago).

Sadly this will likely be the end of the Bucks time in the spotlight, back to mediocrity for a decade.

Every team without their top player is at best a "borderline lottery team". Boston might be the only exception.

Landale ?

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back